Bank Holiday Monday ride

Johnny -- According to Masham it is, & I'm not one to argue.:hide -- Jim.

According to Google it's the largest in it's district, not the UK. That honour goes to the Old Market Square in Nottingham City Centre.

Followed Micky on a camping trip years ago, him and two others, gone in the blink of an eye, magic to watch from a great distance.:D

Masham

I'm 95% in....pending final approval.
Frigging in-laws coming Sunday to Monday.

I'll do my best.

Well JB, I will be joining you on one condition, that you won't be going in the van. Should be some good banter with little and large ( Micky and Jim ). I'll have a word with Micky to see if he is going on his 650. I'll be on the Xc, pitty you got rid of yours.
Malc :thumby:

Well JB, I will be joining you on one condition, that you won't be going in the van. Should be some good banter with little and large ( Micky and Jim ). I'll have a word with Micky to see if he is going on his 650. I'll be on the Xc, pitty you got rid of yours.

No worries, aimed at roadbikes this one

If you have a list of things to remember Mick, bring the fender extender too & we'll square up :)

Put to one side JB, along with a nice new crisp €20 note :thumb

I'll have a word with Micky to see if he is going on his 650. I'll be on the Xc, pitty you got rid of yours.

Think I'll be going on the 800 Malc as I have strict orders to get 100,000 miles on it in time for the launch of the new F800GS Adventure :rolleyes:

:beerjug:

Oh ... and I hope to be videoing with on board camera :D

JB, been a while but will be good to see you :beerjug: Beth spotted this and it fits just perfect. Micky be nice to ride with you again.
Chris&Beth.

JB, been a while but will be good to see you :beerjug: Beth spotted this and it fits just perfect. Micky be nice to ride with you again.
Chris&Beth.

Looking forward to it Chris :thumb2

Hey JB .... which cafe you 'homing in' on? The top one where I was last time? Or the one lower down? Hope to get there early before the hungry nosed buggers turn up :fnikefork

Looking like a good turn out :JB

Hey JB .... which cafe you 'homing in' on? The top one where I was last time? Or the one lower down? Hope to get there early before the hungry nosed buggers turn up :fnikefork

Looking like a good turn out :JB

Bordar House at the Church end of the square (not the cafe you went to on Good Friday;) )

See everyone in the morning:thumb

Do you GPS your route JB, any chance of a copy.
Ta in advance.
See you tomorrow.

I do, but was going to leave it as a mystery tour and if people enjoy it then I'll post as an attachment afterwards

We'll run the drop off, so everyone should stay together ok

Next time

JB, can't make tomorrow, already got something arranged, hopefully next time.

Please post the route soon.

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom