New Garmin 590lm just arrived in the post.....

Here's your case solution. I've got one and it looks vertually identical to the Garmin case and from what I can tell is exactly the same size internally and externally.:thumb2

£6.99! not bad…..but for only £26.00 you get a blue zip tag and GARMIN ZUMO embossed - Bargain!

Still think they should put one in the box for that price.

Have I missed it in the settings or is there no 'More Data' view?

If it's gone that'll be a shame as I use it all of the time on our 660s.

Kevin

Here's your case solution. I've got one and it looks vertually identical to the Garmin case and from what I can tell is exactly the same size internally and externally.:thumb2

You've got one of these and it fits your 590?

I've just received one and it doesn't so I'm confused. I did get it from eBay rather than Amazon but it has the same name and dimensions as your link. The 660, which is smaller, won't fit in it either. :confused:

Kevin

It must be a different size. Mine is snug but it fits perfectly with no srain on the zip.

Missing something?

Hi guys,
Bit of advice if you can.
I have the 590, a Sena SMH10r and an iPhone 5s.

If I pair the Sena and iPhone to the 590 the 590 won't let me control music from my phone, if I disconnect the Sena and use my wired headphones it does, ie, gives me the start/pause back and forward options. With the Sena synced they disappear.

Tried everything to sort this and I'm obviously missing something basic....

Help!

Start by making sure you have synced each of the devices in the correct order.

Once you have done that and if it still doesn't work, report back.

Weatherproof cover for cradle

Great write up on the 590! :thumby:

At least you guys 'over there' get a weather cover in your box to protect the cradle connector, it's not in the box for NA sales. :blast

overheating ?

Just had my replacement 590 back from Garmin (half screen went blank on the original)

Noticed it both units got quite hot in use (only used in the car so far) is this normal??

Back
Top Bottom