OMG FMX 650 What a surprise !!

Adventure Boy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bought one of these the other day 4K miles excellent condition £1800 bought it as the guy at Hagon said he could lace a 19 or 21inch rim to the original hub so thought a cheap off roader !!

went to pick it up and the guy told me he had fitted a Full system with Arrow headers, K+N filter open airbox it had been Dyno'd and is a quick one !!
After reading all the normal shit on the interweb I thought Fcuk it for £1800 its worth a chance, got there its mint sounds great so I bought it got it home and after thinking its not that bad noticed some one had fitted a 2 tooth bigger front sprocket, got std one and fitted it OMG it wheelies like mad now revs out in top at just over 100mph will sit at 80 no probs touch of clutch will have the front wheel up in 2nd and will go right through 3rd, Game on

Ordered a set of 17" TKC80s fitted them and headed for the dirt the bike is simply amazing the 17" front wheel is no problem in the dirt at all in fact I think its great did a day in Thetford no issues at all rode there and back with a mate on a 660 Tenere that struggled to keep up on road and couldn't pass me when off road
all in all I think a well kept secret and what a cheap Offroader

Moral of the storey don't believe all you read I was expecting a real road slug instead ive got a really competent cheap bike with Honda reliability at cheap money
Just thought id share that with you guys incase some one is looking for a cheap do it all

Rob

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 683
That engine is pretty much bullet proof, I've got an old XR600 in SM trim that is still a hoot and makes about 3bhp :) it's getting on for 21 years old.

Cheers Digga
Fluff that's what I thought re the engine one of the reasons I went for it in the end, the guy I bought it off said it was up to 44 bhp at the rear wheel no proof of that but it really does haul its self along lol
Bilks, you got it mate lol as soon as its for sale ill give you a shout(probably wont be long lol)

Main reason for posting this was just to let others know what they are like I think its a great bike and with a little bit of cheap work a real decent do anything bike
Rob:thumb

Back
Top Bottom