Cast wheels up to abuse ??

Having now finished both trips to Morocco and Iceland I can update everyone. In Morocco I hit a fairly bad pothole at about 40mph and it put a very small dent in the front wheel. Barely noticeable and not really an issue. In Iceland however on rocky tracks (F35 through the centre of the highlands) the front wheel didn't fare so well. Got a real bad dent with the rim flattened out and the diameter flattened locally Thankfully it continued to hold air because if not, being unable to fit a tube, I would have been in real trouble. I am going to fit spoked and wouldn't recommend cast wheels to anyone going anywhere other than smooth Tarmac

I am going to sell a silver pair complete with pressure monitor valves, PR4s (part worn maybe 2400 miles) Front Discs and abs ring in great condition never been off road, so when you want some pm me.

I am going to sell a silver pair complete with pressure monitor valves, PR4s (part worn maybe 2400 miles) Front Discs and abs ring in great condition never been off road, so when you want some pm me.

keen. Am trying to message you but this forum setup is unhelpful

keen. Am trying to message you but this forum setup is unhelpful

No, it's really quite helpful. All you have to do to gain access to the For Sale and Wanted Forums and the PM system is to pay your subscription of £12.00 per annum. :)

i am on a number of forums and this is the ONLY one that requires paid subscription to access messaging.

so , yes , its particularly unhelpful in this regards.

i am on a number of forums and this is the ONLY one that requires paid subscription to access messaging.

But helpful if u want to get your hands on some cheap rims that are not for sale on all the other forums ??

It's a great idea

Keeps the riff-raff & freeloaders out

Buy your GS WC purchases via the other forums (or a dealership or ebay) then.

It's very easy.

I can helpfully point you at OTHER ONES that have the same requirement, if that would help..... :)

Back
Top Bottom