Now the bloody wife wants to learn ..... Feck ....

Mate ... she has never been more serious ....... :rolleyes:

She's even sent off the inquiry email to the local training school for her hours free lesson ....

You're buggered then!:p

Ay Larry, Ange says she'll have woman to woman chat with Rosy at the TD ..... That could mean trouble for us both but if it's any consolation Ange only has her 'Red One' because it's erm red......unlike the Blue One.

Its gonna get seriously expensive for you.....

Lessons £
125 £££
Bigger bike £££££
New riding kit ££
A different bike coz she's a woman and doesn't like the first one ££££££
A road bike when she realises (a) that off road is hard work and (b) most of the time there's nobody swooning over that fact that she's a woman and rides that huge big bike. ££££££££
Levers, footrests, panels, 'bars, indicators etc to replace the damaged ones following the inevitable drops ££
medication for you as you watch her career around oblivious to the dangers and perils of riding a bike £
Two of everything whenever you go on the bike, and don't believe she will be fobbed with anything of lesser quality than yu have for you or your bike. Farkles x 2 gets expensive ££££££

Then she will suddenly declare she doesnt like bikes any more, they will sit in the garage unused for a year before you sell at a swingeing loss.

Trust me, I have been through all this and have the debts to prove it.

Here's a tip ...... change your woman ;)

It'll all end in tears ;)

Good one Giles ... I'll be following this one :D

:beerjug:

This is gonna be good :jager

Xt125 might work, Might need some seat work an possible drop the forks for a 9 inch length tho ;)

Giles,
i feel your pain. :( But it's not stopping me pissing myself. :D

Mrs Og:
4'10"
27" ? leg.
Is a hooligan / Likes Trailies and Sports Bikes. :eek:

:jes:jes:jes

Welcome to my world Giles. :comfort
Denise has a KLX 250, which I fitted lowering links to. Good luck!
Mark

mrs cookie already can ride.

unfortunately, her last bike got nicked while i was using it - lovely RD350 YPVS :(

Awww.................... the sigh after mentioning farkles

Priceless :D

You might have yourself a keeper there

Well .... She's serious, her free hours lesson is this Sunday....

I have been given my orders ... 'I'm doing this on my own...' !!

Just think of the positives. If she gets a bike you can practice your rim scratching/tyre changing on her wheels before trying it out on your own. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom