where the people are sometimes foolish but always civil

Ahh, Joe, I should have known those first ones, been down that road often, takes you past Aleck More Lough and many's the wee trout I've pulled out of it. I thought it was the Lough Salt road out of Kilmacrennan to Glen, looks very similar, spectacular scenery and lots of wee turf tracks off it for the GS.

That N56 between Lettermacward and Maas has one of the best series of twisties in the county, first time I rode it I'd just swapped bikes with me mate's Varadero, when we got to Maas we changed back and turned round again, just so I could ride it again on the GS, no comparison :D

Nice one Joe

Joe, is the feather a symbol of your freedom?

Like the Beatles song

Free As A Bird,
It's the next best thing to be free as a bird.
Home, home and dry.
Like a homing bird I fly, as a bird on wings.
Whatever happened to the life that we once knew

Or did you just run over a seagull :)

Attachments

• screenshot022.jpg
    screenshot022.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 107
Pics

Hi Joe
Nice photos mate good to see the beast is back on the road
look forward to seing somemore of your adventures,Is the India trip still on?

Regd's K

You Can Say what ye want !

Bucko !
But South Donegal !
Naw , Naw , ur wrong ! Wrong mey arse !
No matter what way ye tick it bucko its south Donegal
Remember i am in North Donegal.
You,ll find ur Uncle phil,s not so slow !
Whats these ramblins bout "travels" where are ye goin.
Shure i hear ye got lost between dundalk "n"Drogheda
on a big bus , what s the story gonnie be on a wee bike.
No Doubt the saga continues.
An here , you need to get urself a set of panniers , shure
i here theres trout in them cases o urs.

U Know Who
I Know where
Dun N gall

Civil ya balloon..sure everything is south of u, was that an offer for a free set of go anywhere Daisy box panniers....yes please I can even pick them up:D :D :D

Klinger, Still want to do India but its getting the cash together..me Mrs heads back to Oz in September so I am planning to show her as much of Ireland before she goes.

Whatton, me aul mate the feather....
First time I got the moto back on the road me and the Mrs took the Coast road from Dublin to Belfast, we stopped of at Clogherhead and found it on the beach, so it will be on me moto till she heads back home to Oz and then it will go with her ......
Aaaah sweet

Shucks I know you will know the places I am heading to over Easter, good rivers there.....

Back
Top Bottom