West Midlands Meet January 13th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
This is correct date - please ignore previous post.
Same location - Acton Arms, Morville. Same time - 7pm. All welcome, bring a bike :beerjug:

Bugger! Cannot make this one, will be at work. Hopefully I will see you in February.

Shame about that Kev - hope you enjoy the bike and look forward to meeting you in February (when I have worked out what date it will be...) :beerjug:

Could be Zach but hoping for more, including new guy from Albrighton - may even be on my DR; roads were very slippery on the ride to work this morning!

Thank You for the warm welcomw

I would just like to thank you guys tonight for the warm welcome. Sorry for the early exit, as I had a few things to do, work-wise.

I look forward to catching up with you all again next month, and hopefully we can get a few wee ride outs over the summer

Thanks Again
Millsy:thumby:

Good to see you millsy and well done to you and the rest of the 1100 and 1150GS riders, who all turned up on their bikes. We understand that all the 1200GS riders have so much more to worry about with their bikes, in terms of cleaning regimes and falling residual values; and that must be why they all chose to arrive in their cars instead :D

Great to see you all anyway, :beerjug: to next time.

They should do what any sensible Tosser does and coat their bike with 10w40! ��Pussies!

Good to see you millsy and well done to you and the rest of the 1100 and 1150GS riders, who all turned up on their bikes. We understand that all the 1200GS riders have so much more to worry about with their bikes, in terms of cleaning regimes and falling residual values; and that must be why they all chose to arrive in their cars instead :D

Yep, knew that one was coming :bow
We can take it :rob

Was a good evening though and good to see you there millsy :thumb2

It was too wet and cold for my car too!!!! Lol I'll see you all next month

Back
Top Bottom