2005 HP2 enduro

kingo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, can anybody tell what a 2005 HP2 enduro with 2500 miles on the clock, one set of wheels , import from Spain with all paperwork is worth ?
Any help would be great fully received
Many thanks
Kingo

I don't agree ,much more 15k€ and you do a good deal.
Go on autoscout 24 will see in europe the value.
If you have this oportunity jump on it,you will be with this bike ,it's a legend,not perfect but a legend and a really good bike for pleasure !
My opinion !

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

I don't agree ,much more 15k€ and you do a good deal.
Go on autoscout 24 will see in europe the value.
If you have this oportunity jump on it,you will be with this bike ,it's a legend,not perfect but a legend and a really good bike for pleasure !
My opinion !

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Leolou - 15k euros is about 12k sterling :thumb2

And I would be inclined to agree that this is about the top end of what they seem to be going for. Good luck getting your hands on it :thumb2

May be able to help

Hi, I could be tempted to sell mine for the right price - its an '07 with low miles (I'll need to check but am sure sub 5k), comes with both sets of wheels. For arguments sake assume completely standard specification. Has been regularly serviced and is having its MOT and latest recall (to bring all up to date) with BMW tomorrow.

It has been used off road and looked in that light is in very good condition (only 'damage' is a ripple in the exhaust). I have bought various items as they have come available new from BMW - plastics, rocker covers etc so it could be prettied up if required. I'm the 3rd owner - BMW, a Mr Simon Pavey (who rode it from new, it was his personal bike from new), then me.

Its a brilliant bike and totally irreplaceable (not just as an HP2, but with the pedigree it has), so I'll be honest it needs to be a number that reflects this. I am not going to advertise it as I don't really want to sell, am only floating it here as kingo is looking at one in Spain but lives just up the road (I'm in Kent).

If you have any questions please shout, Howard 07957 328494

Checked when I got home, and for the sake of completeness, my hp2 has done 3.450 miles.

Back
Top Bottom