Which adventure boots?

My sidi keep me bone dry and are comfortable on long rides in all weathers... I'm now in Morocco and its 35 degrees .. Sidi is a wider fit and as feet swell in heat the Forma would be tight. Forma have let water through in torrential rain but sidi never fail. For short trips the Forma are very comfortable and of course they don't squeak like the sidi boots....for me sidi gets my vote and they have better protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For short trips the Forma are very comfortable and of course they don't squeak like the sidi boots....for me sidi gets my vote and they have better protection.

John, spray some lube (I used lithium grease) under the plastic buckles and the squeaks will go away. Im not sure where they wet to though :nenau

Please can someone tell me the height of the top of the Sidi Adventure GTX from the floor (assuming the soles and heels are on the floor at the time)? If it makes a difference, I am thinking of buying a size 43.

Cheers

The best boots I've had are Sidi Crossfires, saved my left ankle in Morocco this year. Comfortable, water proof (ish), you can't sneak up on anyone with them on !

Sent from Space

Yep agree with that. I was on the same trip as Mark and was wearing Sidi Adventures. I had an off (well several offs actually) which left me with a haematoma in the lower leg! :tears As soon as I hot back I got the Crossfires.
The Adventures are a fantastic boot for road and light off road use, but they don't give anywhere near the protection that the Crossfires do. So if you're going to do some more difficult off-road I would definitely look at the Crossfires.

Back
Top Bottom