July Meet

Mongolian Explorer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Will not happen as no-one can be asked to get off their back side even when the weather is nice !!!!

I was on my way, living halfway between Bristol where I work and Lydford but the Glastonbury traffic was stationery just past my house and I thought there's another 10 miles of this and so chickened out. Not looking forward to the journey home tonight either!

Maybe, if there's a June 2017 meet on the cards, its best located away from the pop festival? I spent the night round my friends house, and most of today, as they were in a right mess with the latest cancer diagnosis.

Maybe, if there's a June 2017 meet on the cards, its best located away from the pop festival? I spent the night round my friends house, and most of today, as they were in a right mess with the latest cancer diagnosis.

I understand why you did not come but I managed to get there without traffic issues using a map, the very back roads and NO GPS

In fact just wondering if a map reading workshop might be worth it

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I work in Bristol during the week so I stayed over on Tuesday night in my lodgings - anyway Mrs B takes priority! How about we sort a meet up at the Weston Bike Night on a Thursday evening? They do burgers, coffee, music and everything! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom