Welcome from the Gnarley Bar.

Melch

Reaction score
Welcome to all our Ducati riding riding brothers and sisters. Cos we gonna own yo ass soon (apparently :D)

Welcome to all our Ducati riding riding brothers and sisters. Cos we gonna own yo ass soon (apparently :D)

We can be one big happy family

Albeit with some brothers ( or sisters) classed as the black sheep, you know of whom i speak, Emily or whatever name he goes by today.

Visigoths at the gates of Rome !!!

I sort of saw it as the belligerent, dribbling guy with the enormous gut, t shirt stained and stinking of BO who plonks himself down in the corner of the bar, clearing it in an instant :nenau

Andres

You mean the sort of Ex hard man who is past his prime and living on his old rep ?

Or are we talking about Doris :D

Is that worse than being owned by Audi?

It can't be as bad as sticking a Harley Davidson badge on an Italian moped which is another dark secret in the cupboard under the stairs at Harley HQ.

Is that worse than being owned by Audi?

It can't be as bad as sticking a Harley Davidson badge on an Italian moped which is another dark secret in the cupboard under the stairs at Harley HQ.

It means absolutely sod all in reality and to me even less. They'll just be the money men. I doubt very much whether they will stick a belt final drive on a Ducati. What's Italian for Live to Ride, Ride to Live? Maybe they'll festoon that all over their bikes.

Maybe they'll go for something along the lines of Union built in Northern Italy but will they etch onto the mirrors a warning that objects shown in the mirrors may be closer than they appear?

It means absolutely sod all in reality and to me even less. They'll just be the money men. I doubt very much whether they will stick a belt final drive on a Ducati. What's Italian for Live to Ride, Ride to Live? Maybe they'll festoon that all over their bikes.

Doesn't the Diaval Strada thing have a belt drive?

Back
Top Bottom