Forgive me wifey for I have sinned

powelly999

Reaction score
Hi all
Been stalking for a couple of weeks in readiness for the launch of my newly acquired 2011 G650GS, 1466 miles on the clock, and shiny all over. Won't be long now hopefully!

Always remember: It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

My wife once took that fact that I had just spent £5000 we didn't have on a bike remarkably well :eek:

This is a good sin! Make it a better sin by buying your wife some gear so that she can ride pillion. :thumb

Enjoy and ride safe and post some pics :)

My wife usually tells me to buy it if I want it and if I start to procrastinate because of the cost she reassures me that it's only money and if I haven't got enough in the bank just take out a loan. Last time I was dithering she told me to buy the more expensive version because interest free credit was on offer :D

My wife usually tells me to buy it if I want it and if I start to procrastinate because of the cost she reassures me that it's only money and if I haven't got enough in the bank just take out a loan. Last time I was dithering she told me to buy the more expensive version because interest free credit was on offer :D

are you sure it was your wife and not someone else's? certainly wasn't mine. :D

Yes I have the same problem luckily she's not my wife, someone else's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always remember: It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

My wife once took that fact that I had just spent £5000 we didn't have on a bike remarkably well :eek:

Feck me that some feat, Mucho respect!! :bow

Back
Top Bottom