Stein, Isle of Skye

ballistic

I ain't got no stinkin' visa!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a B&B within walking distance of the Stein Inn?
I've been trying to contact Lorgill, but had no response.
I seem to remember that one of our very own ran a B&B there some years ago.. is he still going?

Any help would be much appreciated :clap

Any recommendations for a B&B within walking distance of the Stein Inn?
I've been trying to contact Lorgill, but had no response.
I seem to remember that one of our very own ran a B&B there some years ago.. is he still going?

Any help would be much appreciated :clap

Indeed, HRH Johnny. His gaff (Lochbay B&B) is still going strong and used and recommended by many boys'n'girls from this place.

LINKY

Andres

Indeed, HRH Johnny. His gaff (Lochbay B&B) is still going strong and used and recommended by many boys'n'girls from this place.

LINKY

Andres

Thanks Andres.. that's who I was thinking of.
It was back in 2008 when me and Chris Kelley had a drinking competition with HRH.. I retired early, as soon as they got onto the whiskeys :friday

Attachments

• McBeerHunters 044.jpg
    McBeerHunters 044.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 254
Thanks Andres.. that's who I was thinking of.
It was back in 2008 when me and Chris Kelley had a drinking competition with HRH.. I retired early, as soon as they got onto the whiskeys :friday

I don't blame you! I've tried keeping up with HRH before.....big mistake. I had to ride back to Nottingham, from Skye, the next morning and still don't know how I managed it :D :beerjug:

Andres

HRH had a neighbour with a decent b&b don’t know whether that’s still running

have you tried the pub its self?

Yes, they do indeed have a room, but I was trying to get something for a little less than £125.
Also, my experience with staying at a pub is that I always seem to get the room directly above the bar, with locals that are very noisy and smoke cigarettes just below my open window :blast

Back
Top Bottom