Garmisch & Oberammergau

Great pics. Steve.
I can see you all had a really good time nice to see you kept you’re fluid levels topped UP :beer: :beer: :beerjug:

I didn't take my camera with me (D'oh!) but I'm really surprised that none of the tossers took a photo with the sign for mount Wank or of any of the group of bikes (bunch of?) parked up with Wank Tuning written on...

Or am I the only one with a purile sense of humour?

Nice pics of a top event.

If you are at the Hogg Roast, you may find a few of them photos about, the Saunders were in our hotel and planned to go there on the way back to UK for this weekend, as they are off to the Roast :D

YES......Well done that man for taking a pic of the GS with the beer keg on the back,as i forgot to take my camera with me to the show.....Great pics by the way.
As a first timer to the Rally I thought it was excellent, especially Saturday night.:beer:

Where are some of these photo's taken? It would be great if you linked them and captioned them here.

27512858-M.jpg

27512919-M.jpg

jnrobert said:
Where are some of these photo's taken? It would be great if you linked them and captioned them here.

27512858-M.jpg

27512919-M.jpg

Jn
The lake is Plansee in Austria,a narrow winding road follows it's shore,it was quite busy with families camping and swimming-and the odd poser in convertible cars,but well worth the trip:cool:

The Castle is one of many on a route through Germany & Austria that Johnnieboxer put together,PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you as many routes as I have for the region as attachments:D

2 wheel humvee said:
Jn
,PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you as many routes as I have for the region as attachments:D

Mr Humvee. Would you be so kind as to send me your interesting routes as well ?
Going that way soon.
Email address is in me profile

schiannini said:
I didn't take my camera with me (D'oh!) but I'm really surprised that none of the tossers took a photo with the sign for mount Wank or of any of the group of bikes (bunch of?) parked up with Wank Tuning written on...

Nice pics of a top event.

You're not alone !

I went looking for a Wank but only saw the sign saying WankBahnhof, which was slightly less funny. My GPS did find another Wank some 50 or so k's from Garmisch but I got sidetracked and didn't get there. I did however notice one or two young ladies sunbathing on the PlannSee with less than the usual complement of bikini attire. At that point going to Wank seemed a bit of a stretch so I didn't :cool:

Was this what you were looking for? :D

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 184
schiannini said:
I'm really surprised that none of the tossers took a photo with the sign for mount Wank or of any of the group of bikes (bunch of?) parked up with Wank Tuning written on...

be surprised no longer.

you know how it is, you have a bit of time on your own with nothing to do.....

where lonely germans go to knock one out?
wankbahn9or.jpg

wankbike7dp.jpg

tuning8pf.jpg

I know it's not a GS but surely there's no need to be that harsh:D

Attachments

• ridingromania trip 1 727.jpg
    ridingromania trip 1 727.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 87
Twotter said:
I must have missed you telling folk about going off for a Wank :D

not something i make a big thing about. well, not in that way anyhow :D

Back