The new Shite bag arrived -

£75 - they're quality - same makers as the muffs -

nice fur lining, big internal pocket. very warm, cover goes over the seat when your off the bike, so if it rains, the seat is dry when you get back on it -

£75 seems cheap for an item that helps keep the winter out :thumb :thumb or if you come to Lachinch ;)

whats this?

Attachments

• bit.jpg
    bit.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 686
it's a security cable - so you can put a cable or lock through it, and secure it if need be - i told you , it's a quality item ;)

Steptoe said:
it's a security cable - so you can put a cable or lock through it, and secure it if need be - i told you , it's a quality item ;)

I think it'll be fairly secure without being cabled...:dabone

Activmoto, you have a PM - :thumb

Two arrivals today from Italy :cool:

Steptoe said:
Two arrivals today from Italy :cool:

Paverotti and Rossi?

Come lets have this in black and white, it's not very clear what your saying :)

Whatton said:
Paverotti and Rossi?

Come lets have this in black and white, it's not very clear what your saying :)

saying " i've had a delivery" ( in the 1200adv thread), isn't very clear. :D

Fantastic - snug and warm, with inflatable agjustable side edges :cool: no more wet and cold this winter :D :D

Just found a picture of Steppers testing the prototype back in the 50's.

He's lost a bit of weight since then too :thumb

Attachments

• ScreenShot005.jpg
    ScreenShot005.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 480
Finally a life jacket for the GS! :thumb
You better secure it so the other Tossers can't nick it from you at the next ford run! :p

:) Liv.

Joke aside, Steptoe;
I really like that bike-duvet! I do!:thumb :bounce1
But there is one downside to it; -you are running out of excuses for NOT going to our annual Krystallrally in January and the Pimustreff in February!
`Come on, you know you want to!
If you do I'll be there (or I'll stay at home, if that is better for you... :confused: :p ) - just get over here!
I can guarantee the beer are cold at Primustreffet in the natural fridge; they all bring a tent an sleep in the forest! :beer:
And the weather-experts believe this is going to be the warmest winter ever, so why not?

Attachments

• Primustreff,gata med mc.jpg
    Primustreff,gata med mc.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 502
The Italians commuters ride around Rome in jeans in ALL weathers on their scooters - and they go for these things big time! They definitely do not (need to) wear waterproofs or leathers at the same time.

The Italians commuters ride around Rome in jeans in ALL weathers on their scooters - and they go for these things big time! They definitely do not (need to) wear waterproofs or leathers at the same time.

-Have you saked if they get wet or cold?
-How cold is it in the winter?

My point are:
Different type of bikes, different type of temperatur, different countries.

Up here I'm sure many of the all-year-riders would love a riding blanket like that in the winter. But problem is it look like a apron... We call it riding apron.
I'm sure it's useful in the summer too, but there is no need if you are wearing a good riding suit. And good trousers keep your butt dry too.

I have seen simular riding blankets on really old scooters in pictures.
I guess too many riders think the riding blanket are too ''scooterish - for sissies and girls'' and not a thing for a real man. ''A real man, like those who ride around the world on an Adventure, do not need a sissy-blanket'' - I would not be suprised if I heard some say that.
But I do NOT agree!
Myselfes I like comfort, and do not care if it look odd or something. ...but I'm ... eh.. me! ;)

You would think most of the Norwegians are wearing heated clothes, right?
No, ''real men are not frozen sissies'', I guess. ''We want to look like Rossi, even if it means we get frozen balls!'' Well, that's their problem! :p

Knut (k-nut) asked me to post this picture here;
it's a 1938 Nimbus.
I like it! :thumb

Attachments

• Nimbus 1938 med kjøreteppe.jpg
    Nimbus 1938 med kjøreteppe.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 452

Back
Top Bottom