Weekend session in the Peaks 21-23 October

Pint6x

Just arrived back after a weekend in the peaks.

What a relaxed and alcoholic weekend it was. I met tossers of old, and plenty of new tossers. I drank too much booze and ate too many greasy breakfasts.

And the weekend was made by all of you out there, except for one individual who shall go nameless.

Said individual slept in his car (ugh) and was singularly incapable of providing me with the correct mobile phone charger when my phone was running low on battery power.

I don't like to name names but I feel in this instance I should warn other forum users.

Seriously - it was a blast and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks to everyone for making it what it was.

Attachments

• jamie.JPG
    jamie.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 282
Ahh....

Well thanks everyone for making it a great weekend. I'm absolutely knackered and don't want to see anymore beer for at least a couple of hours :eek:

Great rideout Ian, I thought I was in the Tour de France for a moment with Margus hanging off the back of Jez's bike.

As usual my camera didn't come out as much as it should but here's a couple of piccies from the rideout.

1st one has Jez doing some sort of an impersonation, Ian about to sing a folk song and Karina looking very lovely. No wonder Margus is looking nonplussed :D :

Hobbit.jpg

And Margus with 'that' camera, I'm sure it came off a MIG 29 :thumb

I think Rocky is bracing himself and there's a sheep somewhere out of shot :mmmm

Margus.jpg

Margus and Karina, it was a real pleasure to meet you. Have a good time for the rest of your stay :beer:

Peter

Wraithwrider said:
And Margus with 'that' camera, I'm sure it came off a MIG 29 :thumb

How did you know??? :D Not the camera but the fish-eye lens probably is. Mikoyan-Gurevich 29 solo-seater with red USSR crosses is my personal favourite aircraft by the way ;)

Fishy-fishy:
mig-29-pilot.jpg

It was real pleasure to meet you as well Peter :thumb

Back
Top Bottom