Shall we Talk more Bollox?

I'm always up fer some bollox!!

Weeknights are probably easier for me, preferably Thursdays (as long as it don't clash with Eynsford), although I'll always try and make a Sunday.

Hadleigh's nearer for me than Felixstowe (just).

Twickenham? WTF?

Weekday would be easier for me. Don't get to use the bike weekends due to other commitments (children).

Hadleigh fine. (Sudbury?)

Twickenham? errrrrr - no!

I'm up for another run. Weekdays Ok, but probably best to wait until the light nights. Not Thursdays though.

Sunday mornings are good too.

Me & the scabby Cavalier are up for a meet (though probably not for a ride-out :D). Just set the day & I'll be there....

MikeO:)

How about this for lateral thinking:

Steve, go over to Mike's house, strap his crutches to the tank, hoik him onto the back of the bike and hey-presto an instant ride out for two to Eynsford:D

:beerjug:

martin davy said:

Steve, go over to Mike's house, strap his crutches to the tank, hoik him onto the back of the bike and hey-presto an instant ride out for two to Eynsford:D

Now that would be worth witnessing and photographing for posterity :D

martin davy said:

Except I don't do pillions. Period. :)

scurrell said:
Shall I follow you down the M11 and pick up any bits that fall off?

Thanks, but there's no need - I always tow a magnet behind the Scabalier to solve this problem....

MikeO:D

more bollox

Yep, up for talking more bollox, any idea when/where yet? John B:beer:

scurrell said:
Sooooo, we gonna do it then, or what?

Yes, but I want us to try to set a new record for the amount of faffing about over time, date, venue etc. I believe the record is currently held by those attending the next Air Balloon meeting....

Mike O said:
Yes, but I want us to try to set a new record for the amount of faffing about over time, date, venue etc. I believe the record is currently held by those attending the next Air Balloon meeting....

Best leave it quite a while then...

:D :D :D

Are we still faffing or ?

Mike O said:

Me, I'm back and me bikes back next Thursday with a bit of luck.

Graham.........

Back
Top Bottom