Two questions

Deleted account 210609001

Reaction score
Started using my Quest 2 which arrived this week (only in the car, still waiting for bike mount). It's good, innit?

1. Can anyone tell me if I can download speed camera locations to my Quest 2 so that I get an alert as I'm approaching?

2. I've stored a planned route in Spain. Stored ok, but when I open it I start off in the Atlantic Ocean to the west of Nigeria ! If I zoom out, scroll north and then zoom in again, it's fine. Any idea why it starts off thousands of miles away?

Thanks

(PS maximum speed recorded so far is 186mph. Really.)

Robin said:
2. I've stored a planned route in Spain. Stored ok, but when I open it I start off in the Atlantic Ocean to the west of Nigeria ! If I zoom out, scroll north and then zoom in again, it's fine. Any idea why it starts off thousands of miles away?

Not sure why, but it has gone to Lat/Long of origin N00 00.00 E000 00.00

Thanks, Kritou - that's so obvious now you have pointed it out. Strangely, I have now downloaded three routes in Spain from laptop to unit, two open as mentioned above (although zoomed right in) but third is ok. :nenau

You can download speed camera locations, but apart from displaying on the screen there's no interactivity - it doesn't prompt you, and it isn't intelligent enough only to display "relevant" speed cameras; net effect is when you zoom out everything disappears under a sea of camera blobs. Amusing the first 2-3 times as you realise how much of Britain is covered with cameras but it'd be far more use if it could restrict the display to those within a few miles of where you are.

Back
Top Bottom