Heaven on Earth

i hope you put those specs back on before you took of !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, but I forgot them at the next stop :eek: Luckily they got stuck on the rear carrier :D

what about a 'follow the leader' run around that Sally Gap sometime for the uninitiated

Any time Alte. As Sally Gap is actually a crossroads you can go up / down & up / down :D Then round the Blessington Lakes, up Wicklow Gap, over the Military Road to Aughavanna & back through the Vales of Avoca & Clara :bounce1

It was supposed to be end of July, but got a call saying it's in the shop! Unfortuinately i don't have the near €20k in my bank account

Time to raid the piggy bank m8 :D :D

Jockser, what ye at Sunday?

I was busy trying to pull a few fish out of the harbour in Kilmore Quay with my lads. Unsuccessfully :( - just one more thing for the lads to say 'Dads useless at this' :rolleyes:

Nicht, Jockser, Nicht. Ihr Motorad ist zu neu!

Genau, denkt Ihr ich will es schon kaputt machen ? :nono

Brownie points to be earned and all that. :rolleyes:

Job done :thumb Now roll on the biking days & weekends :bounce1 :bounce1

Prepare yourselves for plenty of pics being posted on Tuesday.

No pics :( too busy making sand castles, fishing, swimming ..& eating :D

...Glueckwunsch ! ...aber sie ist noch so sauber.... :D :D :D

Vielen dank :thumb Es ist im augenblick zu trocken um dasz motorrad dreckig zu kriegen ;)

I did however wash it yesterday :p there were a few splashes on it from where I rode through a burst water main the other day & it was covered in little spots of sticky sap from the Sycamore I have to park under at work :D

An@l ? Who, me :confused: ;) ;)

Alte Wolf said:
Like the pics, what about a 'follow the leader' run around that Sally Gap sometime for the uninitiated :thumb
:beerjug:

*ears prick up / wakes up and replies*
oooh....count me in for that run :thumb :cool: :D :clap
*dozes off / snores and sinks below desk again*
~~
Og
not all there

Ogmios said:
*ears prick up / wakes up and replies*
oooh....count me in for that run :thumb :cool: :D :clap
*dozes off / snores and sinks below desk again*
~~
Og
not all there

Well you could lead it as its your 'patch' ( provided Mrs Og is available to call directions ;) ;) ) :thumb :D

Jockser said:
Well you could lead it as its your 'patch' ( provided Mrs Og is available to call directions ;) ;) ) :thumb :D

As long as we stop off in Greystones on the way so I can put the windies in on my ex-landlords house :spitfire

Yes, it was 8 years ago, yes I now live 100 miles away, and yes..... I do hold grudges :rob

Wizard said:
As long as we stop off in Greystones on the way so I can put the windies in on my ex-landlords house :spitfire

Always said you were well balanced....

Chip on BOTH shoulders :D :D :p

Back
Top Bottom