Where are all the Guzzi fans Then?

Ogmios said:
granted you do need a .... "unique outlook" :rolleyes: to cope with Guzzis - but they are worth it for the grin factor. :)

:p

With the old and best Guzzis it was a case of "bridge to engine room, can we think about accelerating, I would like to overtake a car in a mile or so" :D

as for the electrics, well, over 21 years I had no major problems, a couple of broken wires that had turned to green powder.
The wiring is a bit convaluted as so mny models are cocered by one loom. and there is loads of spare wire.
In the end I (and a friend) mad a complete new loom for my Mille GT and saved about 5 tons of wire. :thumb

bollocks! the spigot on my Convert's oil cooler's just broken off. no problem, i don't leave for italy until monday :D

been unavailable for years apparently. hope the solder holds :mmmm

"bridge to engine room, can we think about accelerating, I would like to overtake a car in a mile or so"

try a Convert & extend your horizons (to about 3 miles) :)

I've just come back from a week in Europe on my N Reg. 1100i Cali, did well over 3000 miles in that time going as far South as Rome, apart from rain every day.......not all day admittedly.... and had no problems (electrics included) apart from a puncture. With a decent set of cans the exhaust note is music. Went over 8000' in the Alps, never missed a beat. A really good week.

Nick

replaced all the hydro lines on the Pervert today. what an absolute bastard of a job :eek

trouble is all the electricle gubbins that is normally under the LH side panel is relocated behind the headstock as the ATF tank has nicked all the space :spitfire

gotta wait 'til tomorrow now before i can fire the old pig up & see if it leaks at the resoldered rad spigot :rolleyes:

Cookie,
hydro lines; yuck! sounds like a nightmare.
the rad - could you not bodge...er,...i mean "adapt" ;) one off another bike? or does it _have_ to be the original?
just a thought.
oh - if all else fails - you could try for help here;

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

:D :D
~~
Og

Ogmios said:
Cookie,
hydro lines; yuck! sounds like a nightmare.
the rad - could you not bodge...er,...i mean "adapt" ;) one off another bike? or does it _have_ to be the original?
just a thought.
oh - if all else fails - you could try for help here;

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

:D :D
~~
Og

i will look around for another rad from something else when/if i get back from italy. not got time to fiddle with fittings etc. now.

now all i need to do is find a bike that uses an oil cooler for a doner. now let me think... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom