Glens Run Sunday

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Sorry to hear about your breakdown Ronno, same thing happened to my 1150 with the gearlever thank feck for zip ties.

Thinking about a wee run on the bike this PM, first one since the leg has healed and hernia op. Its going to be good to get back on two wheels.

Stumpy

stumpy said:
Thinking about a wee run on the bike this PM, first one since the leg has healed and hernia op. Its going to be good to get back on two wheels.

Stumpy

Good luck Stumpy and let us know how you are getting on.

We were just getting used tae the roads being safer tae :thumb

Just back from a short run on the Z and feel great, God I love bikes :D :D

All bikes any bikes, anything with two wheels and an engine just does it for me :beerjug:

:D When I'm next back at Glenlivet I was planning a day trip to Skye so you may even get a visit :thumb

Stumpy

stumpy said:

All bikes any bikes, anything with two wheels and an engine just does it for me :beerjug:

:thumb

I can just about see the smile on yir face :clap

Ronno, this is for you mate.
smallhorseshoe.jpg

images

stumpy said:

:D When I'm next back at Glenlivet I was planning a day trip to Skye so you may even get a visit :thumb

Stumpy

Got a spare room if ye fancy getting legless again :D :thumb

stumpy said:
Sorry to hear about your breakdown Ronno, same thing happened to my 1150 with the gearlever thank feck for zip ties.

Stumpy

Glad you're back on 2 wheels, Andy.

Re your 1150 gear lever problem. How did you fix it and how much was it?

Hi Stumpy

Haven't had the pleasure yet mate but have heard a bit about you from the usual suspect's (inspiration comes to mind) hope all goes well on your first run out and hope to meet up with you some time.

Schultz :thumb

Haven't had the pleasure yet mate but have heard a bit about you from the usual suspect's (inspiration comes to mind) hope all goes well on your first run out and hope to meet up with you some time.

Thanks :eek: . Most people feel inspired by me until they meet me then they realise I just fat tw@t on a GS :D

Seriously being able to still ride a bike means more to me than most and being part of this community enhances that so much.

Regards

Stumpy

Ronno- PM sent re gear lever

bigbob1 said:
Sorry boys never made it had other comitments that morning anything happening next weekend?

Hi BigBob, I have to work this weekend, apparently I'm supposed to do that every now and again. :nenau
Just stick up a new thread in the Scottish section asking if anyone is up for it.

stumpy said:
Thanks :eek: . Most people feel inspired by me until they meet me then they realise I just fat tw@t on a GS :D

Just like the rest of us :D :rob

After the excitement of the Glens Run (exciting for me anyway :( ), it would appear that I'll now be housebound until the end of the month as that is when Dave Roberts, who fixes my steed is next home. It's at times like these that I wished I'd hung around when my mates were pissing about with things mechanical when I were but a lad...

:tears :tears

Back
Top Bottom