Squires in winter?

zerocool said:
Not sure if I will make it there for 7 but ill do my best to join in. Work are loading me up with heavy hours at the mo. :spitfire

the ZC

Lol so busy that I saw you thrashing it down london road last night. I dare you to deny it ;-)

Hey up den n' big chris .yup its spot of syb (sheffield and south yorkshire bikers) . Cant imagine anyone else would have a moniker like that, Its like being called acne or cudly little dog. Prizes for anyone who comes in a santa outfit (on a bike. ) I have posted on the bmw club site that if cars out number bikes then we will draw straws and burn the loosers cage :spitfire
what do you think?
ey up everyone else aswell :)

bigchris said:
Lol so busy that I saw you thrashing it down london road last night. I dare you to deny it ;-)

Hmmmmmmm, not sure it was me.... :nenau

Cant remember being there, I was passing London Road toward West 1 but not on London Road.

Although "thrashing it" would describe my normal riding style on the GS.

the ZC

I'll try and come along on 19th if I can get there in time.

Steady ride over from Skipton shouldnt take too long

Looks like I might be moving into the area. Will be there over the christmas break looking for houses - deep joy.

Were pray tell is Squires and can I come along in the car if I promise not to do it again :thumb

Regards

Delboy

Looks like I might be moving into the area. Will be there over the christmas break looking for houses - deep joy.

Were pray tell is Squires and can I come along in the car if I promise not to do it again :thumb

Regards

Delboy
You'll find it just off the old A1...:thumb

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/index.html

You may have to park the cage in the field over the road, so I hope its got TKC's on...:D

I'll try and make it... but I'll be packing for my trip the next day, to Ireland for Christmas...:beerjug:

Hello delpel I have threatened that if more cars than bikes turn up the cage drivers will have to have a draw with the loosers car being torched:spitfire
Its unlikely to happen though but its up to you;)
Hope you can make it room 101.m are you off to ireland on the bike? Cant think of anywhere better for christmas :beer: (well maybe barbados)

I really dont understand this!!!

A GS should be able to go ANYWHERE in ANY WEATHER!!!! Infact, from the other BMWs ive ridden I would say the same thing about any BMW. So why do people not wanna go out in the rain???

Contrary to belief it doesnt melt you bike on contact, and all you need is a pressure washer (before you say it, i know im not meant to use a PW) with adjustable nozzle to blast of the salt from winter riding and its as good as new!!!

Ill be there on the bike!!! Not in my aluminium coffin.

BTW, Squires is a bit of a bugger to find if you havnt been before so I suggest you ask to follow somebody or arrange a meeting point to all folk can get there.

the ZC

:jes YOU CARNT GET LOST JUST HEAD UP THE A63 OUT OF LEEDS AND HEAD FOR THE B1222 :clap :clap :nenau :shout pm me on holl that week and can meet if reqd:thumb it,s on all good map,s no need for satnav:nono

Hopefully see you all there. Will try and talk Micky, Buckles and Shaggy into it too:thumb

Bugger, had to work while 9pm so couldnt come. :( Soz all, next time thought!!!

Still, was fun riding home in the ice, bike started well considering the 'orrible temperatures, 1 degree C at 9:30pm.

the ZC

Back
Top Bottom