For all adventure tank seekers.

Den

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Since everyone and his dog are seeking the sexy look of the Adventure tank, I have wired my remaining brain cells in series and produced this.

Taking advantage of a 'job lot' of baglux covers, I have inserted rubber bladders to the inside of the adventure covers ( all silver im afraid). These can be fitted over your existing tank and inflated using the concealed pipes. (included in kit).
This enables you to join the ranks of the big boys and nobody will ever know that you still have the Mr Puny tank concealed beneath its manly cover.
The bladders can also be filled with the liquid of your choice for a refreshing drink during your journey. Just be sure to blow the bag up again after taking a drink, or your mates will know you are a fake adventurer.
When you stop for petrol sooner than the rest of the gang ... make the excuse that you have a tuned engine and it uses more fuel than usual to mask the lack of fuel capacity.

These exclusive covers are available immediately and will be sent in a plain wrapper to your address for only 109 pounds + 3 pounds p&p.

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,317
Just checked under my baglux to see if i had one of your prototypes fitted but alas it is one of those non-adjustable type solid ones :eek:
Just how much do these tanks cost new ?
never use the capacity on mine so might be worth selling :thumb

Wot ... no takers.
I will throw in a free tin of blue paint for your wheel rims for extra realism with every order.

Also available. Glue-on knobbles for you tyres, 40 per pack. Make yer tourances look like tkc,s ... or tck,s .. 20p per knobble

If I was to put helium in your bladders would this make my bike lighter?

If I was to put helium in your bladders would this make my bike lighter?

Yes it would ... and being lighter, it would raise the bike on its springs by approximately an inch ... for the added adventure look.

no - you'd have to put the helium in YOUR bladders :)

Den - thats 3 posts today - the weather must be closing in.

good though :thumb

no - you'd have to put the helium in YOUR bladders :)

Den - thats 3 posts today - the weather must be closing in.

good though :thumb

Im waiting for the tyre shop to open. Cant fit me new car tyres till 2 ... and , yes it is raining so expect more pish.

Can I have 2 bladders and a waist fitting kit please? 25 pints later and I still havent used the toilet!........... what a party trick (unless they split):thumb

Are you planning to launch a similar inflation device for GS1200 owners ......err tank cover that is?

dunard

Back
Top Bottom