HP2.jpg

:bow :bow

:hide :augie

I didn't want to give it back:( :D

Attachments

• IMG_0885 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0885 (Small).JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 157
If ever a bike was made to suit somebody, then the HP2 was made for you, dont know what your mucking about at, if you by the 'berg, you'll only wish you'd bought the HP2:nenau

And you know what they say,"the worst kind of people are tight with themselves":D

Shep:guitarist

Husa Nahhhhhhhh HP2 YaaaaaaY

Is that HP2 still sitting in the Cardiff store looking for a guy called Timmy to give it sum????
I reckon they'd do a good deal on that one :D

Heart. Every time.

Do I need a 1200GS? No, there are cheaper bikes that would have fulfilled the criteria I needed. I had a perfectly good touring bike as it was, the R850R MU did everything I needed.

But, given that I had to have a GS, trading in the 850 would've been the sensible option, and my wife, though a fellow biker, wonders why I need two bikes. But no. My first "proper" bike had to stay.

So what the hell, I bought the GS and kept my little baby too.

Now, the HP2. Do I need one? No. Would I like one? Yes. Would Mrs J beat me round the head with the frying pan if I got one.

Hmmm. Let me think about that.......

J

Is that HP2 still sitting in the Cardiff store looking for a guy called Timmy to give it sum????
I reckon they'd do a good deal on that one :D

Just called them:eek:
A tad under £9k for a year old bike.:eek:
1400 miles and THREE warranty claims:eek:

that's over 3 times the price of a mint Berg

A mental ride on Husaberg's looking more likely:thumb

Do I, don't I, do I, don't I ..........should I, shouldn't I .......just listen to the nagging little fellow screaming from down there inside you! If you a can raise the dosh, just go for it. What's the worst that could happen?

Fell into a similar trap a few years ago. Sold my previous bike .... seen the GS, rode it, loved it, then somehow rationalised myself into buying a R1100R .... seemed a sensible (and cheaper option). 18 months on, I sell it, and finally buy what I always wanted, my GS! A wasted 18 months!

'My' horse unfortunately belongs to someone else. Can you believe she paid £40K for him 10 years ago:eek: :eek: , but as you say the glue factory could be an option now;) .

anyway feck off putting HP2s back into my head:D :D
Hang on, hang on. £40k?!?!? For a feckin horse?!?! 10 years ago?!?! Jesus wept! Now I know where Shergar went!

All those pics are making me want a HP2 now, and I know I'll never afford one and if I did I wouldn't be able to ride the damn thing anyway.

Do I, don't I, do I, don't I ..........should I, shouldn't I .......just listen to the nagging little fellow screaming from down there inside you! If you a can raise the dosh, just go for it. What's the worst that could happen?
QUOTE]

yeah but, no but...the nagging little fellow inside is saying, don't get the CCM, get the Husaberg you'll get a bigger buzz from that.

some of the places we ride would be impossible on a HP2:nenau :D

Attachments

• whales%202.JPG
    whales%202.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 130
Just called them:eek:
A tad under £9k for a year old bike.:eek:
1400 miles and THREE warranty claims:eek:

that's over 3 times the price of a mint Berg

A mental ride on Husaberg's looking more likely:thumb

Hmmm ya prolly right TimmyTimothy.....maybe the HP2's a little too butch for you....and it is pretty powerful as well....

There's no shame in admitting that you're not up to it and a little skeered......

:eyebrow

0710007.jpg

:chuck:augie :hide

Hmmm ya prolly right TimmyTimothy.....maybe the HP2's a little too butch for you....and it is pretty powerful as well....

Yeah right but let's talk about power to weight ratio:p

Attachments

• husa.bmp
    122.1 KB · Views: 148
Yeah right but let's talk about power to weight ratio:p
A 450 is probably just under 110kgs dry and 55ish BHP and a HP2 is 175kgs dry and 105ish BHP - more fluids in a HP2 so not a huge difference.

MY FS650 was around 65BHP so a tad more power but it felt so light that the power was easier to use/abuse :) A lot easier to pick up than a GS as well :thumb

Horses for courses

HP2 in a bog?:eek:

Attachments

• dr bog.jpg
    dr bog.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 148
If I had the choice of new bike, head or heart I'd go for a new head :thumb

If there's enough in the bank to consider a second hand HP2 but power to weight ratio and overall weight need to be considered, have you considered one of these. What every off-road deity is riding these days:spank :eyebrow :spank

Attachments

• Aprilia RXV 550.jpg
    Aprilia RXV 550.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 143

Back
Top Bottom