New bike. Head or heart?

Congratulations Tim:thumb

People told me not to buy a 525 for various reason feck em

I luv it :thumb :thumb :thumb

Oh gawd it's that big guy Ming:eek:
I was only joking about KTMs being orange graffiti:bow :bow

Yes the 525 was second on my list, and I can see you love it by the way you ride it:clap :thumb

Oh gawd it's that big guy Ming:eek:
I was only joking about KTMs being orange graffiti:bow :bow

Yes the 525 was second on my list, and I can see you love it by the way you ride it:clap :thumb

Not entirley sure if thats a compliment!!:confused:

But see you on the trails soon mate :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

Somewhere in the depths of my kit bag, I have a Husaberg race shirt. I'll bring it for you when we meet up Tim.
Good luck tommorow, hope it's as described!
Mark

Good luck with it TimmyTimothy......always nice to get a new bike, particularly a thoroughbred or something you really lust after :thumb

I still know you'll end up with an HP2, but we'll save that........have a cracking time with your new toy :thumb ;)

B

you Lucky Sod my wife is always telling me to sell my bikes,what do you need 3 for !! Its a real battle! must be nice to have a partner who's into Bikes,:thumb2 :thedummy :101 :moped: QUOTE]

My missus was into bikes, then the kids came along (how the feck that happend I have no idea) and then bikes were suddenly no no.

So I got a job that I could not possibly get to by car nor train, and hey presto, not only to I get to keep the GS, but she buys me an 'S' as well. 'Just in case the GS doesnt start one morning' There is nothing that pisses her off more than me not setting off to work in the morning :D :D :D

Good luck with the Husa Tim. :thumb2

Bound to be a slightly better chance of you getting to the top of Menaun now. :D :D

Fanbloodytastic:clap

and a bit of snow wasn't going to stop me going for a ride:)

Attachments

• IMGP0946 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0946 (Small).JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 93
Not entirley sure if thats a compliment!!:confused:

Yes a compliment:thumb , you play with the bike, lifting the front wheel over rocks and holes etc. and just enjoying it:) .

twin pipe ktm

ming old bean, i have a nearly new full system for a 520ex. twin headers £60 and its yours.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom