Kent Camp Out - 26th & 27th Sept 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem

Just turn up with beer and a smile,and a cooker , frying pan, kettle etc, best read all the thread , so you know whats cookin..see ya sat

One more?

Can I can come? My first post here, have my first GS and first tent in 20yrs. Time to try it all out.
Could do with lots of bike and touring advice as well as a beer or two.

Any objections to me bringing the girlfriend as her plans for the weekend have gone tits-up. She's Low maintenance and a good giggle.

yep no worries

Can I can come? My first post here, have my first GS and first tent in 20yrs. Time to try it all out.
Could do with lots of bike and touring advice as well as a beer or two.
unfortuneately all new boys have to do the washing up...only kidding of course youre welcome, come on down.
read the whole thread though so you know whats going on.
kick off from about 12-1 ish.
ill put you down for dinner and dont forget the beer.atb Paul :x)

yep no probs

Any objections to me bringing the girlfriend as her plans for the weekend have gone tits-up. She's Low maintenance and a good giggle.
of course shes welcome, can she cook? we could be struggling.

ps note to all , dont forget bog roll.

list so far

attendees:
CORMICK
ROBIN
GS OR BUST.
MIKE THE BIKE
The Stig
MGJ
Captain KTM x2
BEAMER JOHN
jACKASS DAVE
011JW
AND ME
and JOE C day visiting.
i'm just off round to billys to sort out grub for 12 bods
Paul.

attendees:
CORMICK
ROBIN
GS OR BUST.
MIKE THE BIKE
The Stig
MGJ
Captain KTM x2
BEAMER JOHN
jACKASS DAVE
011JW
AND ME
and JOE C day visiting.
i'm just off round to billys to sort out grub for 12 bods
Paul.

Looking forward to meeting you all, it should be fun :)

I may have to bale on this as I've been away for a while and only just returned. I'm working on the misses now, I am trying to piss her off to the point that she just tells me to just feck off in which case I will be there but later in the evening:thumb

I played the guilt card saying I’d just cancelled, it worked a blinder (hope she never reads this??) so now I have to take her shopping today in bloody peterborough?? without whinging then I can come out to play tonight, reckon I’ll get there around 18:00-19:00
Cheers Cormick :beerjug:

I was hoping to get out of work but I need the money for selfish reasons of course...

Have a nice weekend

Lo

Popped in for a while this evening, would be rude not to, but luckily missed the skinning, plucking and gutting part. Weather was beautiful and the site is in one of the most picturesque parts of the Kent countryside. Everyone was busy drinking and having a good time when I left. They are in very good hands as it looks like Nomad Biker has all they will ever need in his trusty carrier bags and they won't go hungry either. The chap with the pinny in the first photo, who was the chef and butcher had already prepared what can only be described as a mixed game stew, asked if anyone fancied some trout, as a few people showed interest he went to his pickup donned a fishing waistecoat, grabbed a fly rod and reel and dissappeared up the river bank with his trusty ghillie only to appear half an hour later with a fine rainbow.

I will definately try to stay longer next time.

Attachments

• shoreham camp 1.jpg
    shoreham camp 1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 176
  • shoreham camp 2.jpg
    shoreham camp 2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 206
  • shoreham camp 3.jpg
    shoreham camp 3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 169
Thanks

Thanks to Nomad for organising a great camp out, loads to eat and drink, great entertainment too.

Big thanks to Nomad for a good evening, apologies for the early flyer this morning, surprisingly the Mrs was feeling a bit rough, suspect it may have been something she ate :beer:.. She still has not sobered up!

I left £20 tucked inside the window of your Volvo for the food & entertainment etc :augie.

great camp

thanks to nomad for orginising a great camp,great little site, and good company ,really enjoyed myself,as the big bruise on my leg is testiment to that.
met some really nice people,lets hope we can do it again .i do have some pics but have never tried to post yet,ill give it a go this week.......dave:clap

Thanks

Thanks nomad for organising, good to meet you all.
And of course a special thanks to Capt. KTM for bringing along the evening entertainment, although the tent-pole-dancing could have been better :))
Cheers, Jeff.

Thanks Nomad it was a great evening and excellent food :thumb2. It was great to meet up with some new faces and hope to see you again soon :beerjug:
A few pics ...
P9260131.JPG
P9270132-1.JPG
P9270148-1.JPG
P9270142-2.JPG
P9270150-1.JPG

I think the place was haunted by some spirit
Taken from video as I rode in, nice tent that...
P9260127-1.jpg

After the spirit "Captains Rum"
P9260129.JPG

Possessed maybe :augie...
P9260129-1.JPG

:comfort
Cheers Cormick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom