CuzGS
Registered user
Welcome mate, keep an eye on Emids section as we are planning a load of rides this year, Xmas was a belter 
F650gs (puma)
Am I right in saying that you have to turn the front wheel around due to the front brake disc being on the opposite side of the wheel ?....tosh




19 front and rear 17 as original F650GS twin
Front 07 f650gs single 19"
both are direct fits at the least you will need Hubs off of single f650gs
If anyone wants to do this I have a F650GS single Hub sitting on a shelf![]()









I've had the 800GS for a week, and covered 600 very happy miles. First service on Wednesday. I've read somewhere, that having a 21" front wheel, compromises road holding and cornering ability. I've had no "moments" when cornering, and nothing seems to touch down when cranked over. Looking over the bike yesterday, the back tyre doesn't have any "chicken strips" . Will the pegs touch down before the front lets go? Has anybody found out?