Margus, I disagree entirely with your way of begging for hand outs to continue your trip, unparalleled in the world of RTW travel, but it takes nothing away from your trip, your commitment, your story and your photography
Had you promised a book I would have chipped in unmercifully, probably far more than any book was worth ... now go write it and I'll buy it
Margus & Kariina thanks for sharing such a wonderful adventure with us and congratulations on negotiating your way through the highs and lows. Not having your posts to look forward to will leave a hole in our lives.
Fantastic write up and fantabulous pictures, beautiful to behold, thank you both for what is obviously effortless for you but enormously satisfying for us to read. out of ten? well grading can't describe it but you two must be wel satisfied with your lives. Thank you.
What an adventure, its been a journey many have shared from the comfort of the computer chair wishing we were with you, how do you settle back to 'normal' life? .....never.