120 mile range E-bike?

tanneman

Incomplete Arse
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Specialized has a new bike for 2020 with a massive range and you can piggy back another battery to give you a 120 mile range.

Mega but saddle sore comes to mind. Assistance is 1-2 and thus not in the same league as the other E-bikes in terms of power, but it is very light. Under 15 kg. Not too expensive either for a brand new E-bike, £3.3.k. Think fitness and touring rather than speed records and hill climbs.

Have a look.

https://www.specialized.com/gb/en/turbo-vado-sl

Specialized has a new bike for 2020 with a massive range and you can piggy back another battery to give you a 120 mile range.

Mega but saddle sore comes to mind. Assistance is 1-2 and thus not in the same league as the other E-bikes in terms of power, but it is very light. Under 15 kg. Not too expensive either for a brand new E-bike, £3.3.k. Think fitness and touring rather than speed records and hill climbs.

Have a look.

https://www.specialized.com/gb/en/turbo-vado-sl

looks like a very good idea , very nice looking bike. cycling holidays are looking more appealing :beerjug:

Specialized

Leading the way again

The worst bike that I have ever ridden was a Specialized Sirrus flat bar road bike.

Carbon fork, which was just about OK, but a horror story alloy frame....'harsh' is not the word. I know that ally frames tend to be unforgiving but that thing was dreadful.

Then I discovered steel and titanium (Steel = Thorn/Surly/Shand....Titanium = Van Nicholas/Moots/Wittson)......Expensive but BLISS....:cool:

It looks good, if you’re going to stick to the road the whole time. I wouldn’t fancy doing any off-road on that!

Nah, I didn't believe it

Show me proof

Joking aside, the more I read on ebike forums the more I'm put off that brose motor, corrosion and failures do seem to be a lot more common than other manufacturers. I've always believed Spesh make the best looking bikes out there, always have IMO but there is no question you can get far better value for your money going elsewhere, again, has pretty much always been the case in regards Spesh.

Couple that with what seems a questionable motor and as much as I love the look of the Levo, it's a no from me.

Joking aside, the more I read on ebike forums the more I'm put off that brose motor, corrosion and failures do seem to be a lot more common than other manufacturers. I've always believed Spesh make the best looking bikes out there, always have IMO but there is no question you can get far better value for your money going elsewhere, again, has pretty much always been the case in regards Spesh.

Couple that with what seems a questionable motor and as much as I love the look of the Levo, it's a no from me.

Did you get a ride on a Levo?

The worst bike that I have ever ridden was a Specialized Sirrus flat bar road bike.

Carbon fork, which was just about OK, but a horror story alloy frame....'harsh' is not the word. I know that ally frames tend to be unforgiving but that thing was dreadful.

Then I discovered steel and titanium (Steel = Thorn/Surly/Shand....Titanium = Van Nicholas/Moots/Wittson)......Expensive but BLISS....:cool:

I see that they fit an adjustable shock absorber in some of the handlebar stems. The top notch road bikes have one. This one has got it.

Back
Top Bottom