For Sale 2013 Kawasaki ER-6N ABS - Black - 20,560 miles - £2,450

mgough

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Sheffield
£2,450 ono
For sale is my 2013 Kawasaki ER-6N ABS model, in black, 20,560 miles, lower than average mileage for the year.

Good overall condition with just minor cosmetic wear consistent with age and mileage. 2 owners from new (I've owned it since 2015), 2 keys, MOT valid until August 2027 with no advisories. Part service history, with regular maintenance carried out by myself, original owner provided full service history for first 2 years from Kawasaki dealership. Front forks recently serviced (oil and seals replaced).

Extras included (installed on bike):
- Oxford Pro heated grips
- Frame pins fitted for paddock stand use
- Frame sliders
- Bagster tank cover and tank bag/backpack

Minor cosmetic wear as seen near the pillion pegs. Small cosmetic mark on rim from overzealous tyre fitter (should be visible in photos). Frame sliders show some cosmetic damage from bike being dropped when stationary.

Message with any questions or to arrange a viewing.PXL_20260724_184433552~2.jpg
PXL_20260724_184458459.jpgPXL_20260724_184446707.jpgPXL_20260724_184454658.jpgPXL_20260724_175215041.jpgPXL_20260724_175246516.jpgScreenshot_20260726-200619.jpg
 
Giving this a bump before I have to look at listing it elsewhere! As much as I enjoy riding it I need the space back in my garage to keep tinkering on old Airheads.
 
Still for sale. I can't seem to edit the original post. Seems to have been a drop in prices on these from dealers lately. Willing to sell here for £2200
 
These are great bikes with a nippy and reliable engine. This is a far better bet than some new cheapo Asian pile of Kak. It will easily outlast them despite its age. A good value opportunity for somebody.
I think you'll find this bike is of Asian origin.
 
Wrinkly, You need to be on Mastermind if it was still aired. Yes the Kwak is Asian but far eastern maybe more accurate but the bike aint a pile of kak. I was trying to give the seller a boost what were you doing trying to be clever ? Back to the Kawasaki superb bikes and this one is worth pursuing.
 


Back
Top Bottom