For Sale 2022 Specialized Kenevo SL Expert for sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.

earthmover

opinionated, me?
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
5,436
Reaction score
119
Location
Kelsall, Cheshire
Bought this in September 2022, after missing one on here for sale! Specialized Kenevo SL (Super Light) Expert pedal assist E-Mountain Bike, size S3
The motor has 35Nm of torque, 240W of power, and a 320Wh battery, so less power than a "full fat" E-Bike, but with a lot less weight. (20kg according to my scales)
In real world terms, this feel and rides more like a non powered MTB, but with a motor to help you uphill. I'm 5ft 7in, with a 31 in inside leg, and the S3 size works well for me.
The stock specification is very impressive, full carbon frame, Roval Traverse wheels, Fox 38 front forks, Fox X2 rear shock, Sram Eagle transmission, Code RS brakes. (Google 2022 Kenevo SL for the full spec as new)
I have added Hope brake rotors, Hope pedals, Forx 160mm cranks, Mudhugger mudguards, Rockguardz carbon bashplate, and the Acerbis hand guards.
This has only done just over 1000km in the four years I've had it, battery health is at 100% after only 42 charge cycles.
Looking for £2500 or near offer. Pictures to follow.
Cheers
Mark
 
Great bike, with some sensible upgrades, looks like it's been invisiframe protected as well. My size too!
If I didn't already have the (slightly lighter!) Levo SL I'd be very tempted. GLWTS
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom