450 GS - first impressions

Thanks, glad to find the forum again, did lurk here a bit back in the day. NIce to find a forum that is still reasonably active. There are a couple of facebook F450 groups but I hate using them between trying to find anything and the shills! Doing a lot of research at minute so will start a thread with links to all the main 3rd accessories I've found that I think are worth considering.

Find the Rally screen good enough, keeps most of the wind of my body. Bit of buffeting on my helmet but it is not bad. Protection is a lot better than what I was used to on the CS and I didn't bother with earplugs back then! The exclusive screen looks lower but is wider at base. There is a touring screen available it is only clear and I like the tinted one on the Trophy. Happy enough with it for the daily riding I do but guess I may pick one one to swap to if I head of for a week of touring. Puig do have a tinted one that looks good and at my height of 174cm would only have wind at the top of the helmet. Could probably live with that daily.

https://bmw.europe-moto.com/gb/wind...72058-bmw-touring-high-windscreen-f450gs.html

https://puighitechparts.es/en/tuning-motos/windscreens-for-fairing-bikes/touring-screen?bike=39899

Screenshot-2026-09-27-11-14-36.png
Screenshot-2026-09-27-11-15-53.png
23205f-bmw-f450gs-26.webp
Screenshot-2026-09-27-12-07-25.png
 
Last edited:


Back
Top Bottom