'95 1100 SPORT battery set up.

Fluffy Bridges

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
592
Reaction score
13
Location
South West Wales
My beloved Mistress has died. At least the batteries have. Both of them. One I knew was a bit poorly and the other has joined it this w/e.

It's fitted with 2 x YTX9 BS 8.4ah (of 150 x 86 x 107mm) which theoretically gives it 16/17ah capacity. The advantage of this would seem to be a low profile as they are only 107mm high. There's plenty of space for a wider/longer single set up but not the height. I'm going to check this thoroughly one evening this week but is anybody running a single battery installation and what have you used?

I have found a 150 x 86 x 110mm 11ah but I suspect this won't have anywhere near enough grunt.

Interestingly, the 1100i sports (see what I did there?) a 12ah single but its listed as being 170mm high…

Whats the collective wisdom?

Fluff.
 


Back
Top Bottom