A rest stop in Catalunya

Pondboy

Reaction score
If you are riding through southern Catalunya, drop by for a beer and a rest.

If you bring a large jar of Branston pickle (chunky) or bottle of Lea & Perrins, you will get a free bottle of Our Olive Oil.

PB :friday
Avinguda Catalunya, 11
Mas de Barberans
Tarragona 43514

If you are riding through southern Catalunya, drop by for a beer and a rest.

If you bring a large jar of Branston pickle (chunky) or bottle of Lea & Perrins, you will get a free bottle of Our Olive Oil.

Hi Pond Boy - I might just do that, likewise if you are in Tarragona city, where I live - but get in touch first as I'm in the Pyrenees most of the time. :clap

But you needn't go without your 'comfort foods' - you can get Branston pickle in the 'Ethnic' section at the big Carrefour at Tarragona and Lea and Perrin's just about anywhere - certainly Caprabo.

In fact I'll give you a bottle or two as for some reason dozens of guests at our holiday cottage in the Pyrenees by them and leave them, often unopened :nenau

Regs

Simon

Thread bookmarked in case I head in your respective directions!

I just got back from a camping trip just up the road from The Spanish Biker (Parc Natural del Cadí-Moixeró) but if I head farther south will look you both up (and should be able to source some goodies). I can't bring Marmite, however - I've checked and carrying it will invalidate the warranty on the GS. Sorry ;)

Ha ha, don't worry about the black stuff - the two jars i brought back with me circa 2017 are still doing sterling service . . .

Cad-Moixero - nice :)

Simon

Back
Top Bottom