dicktheleg Pestie to the Nobility UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 6, 2004 Messages 3,713 Reaction score 1,104 Location Worcestershire, England May 5, 2026 #1 I have a pair of early bird tickets but only need one now. So one is for sale, early bird price £149. Cheers Rich.
I have a pair of early bird tickets but only need one now. So one is for sale, early bird price £149. Cheers Rich.
Sly The Youngster.. Moderator Joined Mar 26, 2025 Messages 720 Reaction score 730 Location Yorkshire May 5, 2026 #2 Damn! I could have taken that off you. Just got one for a mate... GLWS!
dicktheleg Pestie to the Nobility UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 6, 2004 Messages 3,713 Reaction score 1,104 Location Worcestershire, England May 5, 2026 #3 Sly said: Damn! I could have taken that off you. Just got one for a mate... GLWS! Click to expand... Bugger, so sorry, I’ve been waiting for SWMBO to make her mind up See you there for beers?
Sly said: Damn! I could have taken that off you. Just got one for a mate... GLWS! Click to expand... Bugger, so sorry, I’ve been waiting for SWMBO to make her mind up See you there for beers?
Sly The Youngster.. Moderator Joined Mar 26, 2025 Messages 720 Reaction score 730 Location Yorkshire May 6, 2026 #4 dicktheleg said: Bugger, so sorry, I’ve been waiting for SWMBO to make her mind up See you there for beers? Click to expand... Yeah for sure. Myself, SWAMBO and a good friend will be there!
dicktheleg said: Bugger, so sorry, I’ve been waiting for SWMBO to make her mind up See you there for beers? Click to expand... Yeah for sure. Myself, SWAMBO and a good friend will be there!
Alpertonian Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 29, 2015 Messages 174 Reaction score 4 Location England May 8, 2026 #5 PM inbound