Tom Registered user Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 791 Reaction score 0 Location Slough Aug 4, 2011 #1 Time of the month again. Fancy breakfast and a natter, then see you there at 10:30am onwards
STUBBS undead Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 35,596 Reaction score 4 Location booker, high wycombe. Aug 5, 2011 #2 should have finished work by then see you there
darkhorse Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 10, 2003 Messages 4,160 Reaction score 13 Location Sydney Aug 5, 2011 #3 should be there
LBL Registered user Joined Jul 3, 2008 Messages 1,986 Reaction score 17 Location Middlesex, England Aug 6, 2011 #4
Loiq Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 10, 2007 Messages 28,794 Reaction score 3,417 Location Darkest Surrey Aug 6, 2011 #5 got a meeting first thing in Weybridge.... might try to pop up I need more bacon in my life...
Urban Rider Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 3,723 Reaction score 151 Location Windsor, England Aug 9, 2011 #6 I need to do the pivot bearing on mine but doubt it'll be ready for Sunday Might pop down in the Disco though
I need to do the pivot bearing on mine but doubt it'll be ready for Sunday Might pop down in the Disco though
ianf Complete Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 14, 2003 Messages 2,322 Reaction score 12 Location Ashford, Middlesex Aug 9, 2011 #7 What's the date today?
STUBBS undead Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 35,596 Reaction score 4 Location booker, high wycombe. Aug 9, 2011 #8 SE Rider said: I need to do the pivot bearing on mine but doubt it'll be ready for Sunday Might pop down in the Disco though Click to expand... best take the long route
SE Rider said: I need to do the pivot bearing on mine but doubt it'll be ready for Sunday Might pop down in the Disco though Click to expand... best take the long route