Adventure to the Alps!

Great stuff YG, followed many a blog of yours over the years, keep them & the vids coming so err don't karkit just yet :giggle:

“Everyone needs to get here. If you ride motorbikes, pushbikes, like cars, like walking, If you like breathing in and out.. come to the Alps! It’s amazing”

Thanks YG - very enjoyable series. Hugely motivational for me. I’m buying a decent map to start with so I get it planned.

“Everyone needs to get here. If you ride motorbikes, pushbikes, like cars, like walking, If you like breathing in and out.. come to the Alps! It’s amazing”

Thanks YG - very enjoyable series. Hugely motivational for me. I’m buying a decent map to start with so I get it planned.
Good to hear, you'll have a great time! If you want any help with route planning give me a shout. There's loads of good info on here too.

That was the last one in the series. Thanks for posting it up Tim. Thanks for all the nice comments as well everyone. I've already got the next trip planned, it'll be on a slightly smaller bike though.

That was the last one in the series. Thanks for posting it up Tim. Thanks for all the nice comments as well everyone. I've already got the next trip planned, it'll be on a slightly smaller bike though.
Really enjoyed it Mike. The content was spot on. Just watched, for the first time, a video link of that Teapot bloke "doing" the N260 in Spain. Totally boring presentation, no music, wind buffeting, no gentle waffle and info, juddering footage. Not a patch on your videos . Very disappointing 😞

BTW, How'd you know Manfred, the wine and cognac maker. ?
As your mates, Chris and Millie says....highlights for me also were the Susten,(sp?) Grimsel(sp?) and Barnard passes. Great stuff thanks. 👏

Really enjoyed it Mike. The content was spot on. Just watched, for the first time, a video link of that Teapot bloke "doing" the N260 in Spain. Totally boring presentation, no music, wind buffeting, no gentle waffle and info, juddering footage. Not a patch on your videos . Very disappointing 😞

BTW, How'd you know Manfred, the wine and cognac maker. ?
As your mates, Chris and Millie says....highlights for me also were the Susten,(sp?) Grimsel(sp?) and Barnard passes. Great stuff thanks. 👏
I know Manfred through my mate Wolfgang. We know Wolfgang as we met him years ago when we were getting the ferry over to Orkney. He was on a Solo trip and joined us. We've been visiting him back and forth every since.

Back
Top Bottom