AF-XIED for R1200 LC

Treetop on Facecream are suggesting that the Hinckley face cream vendor has fled the country...

It's on FB, it must be true!

It's all alleged and I've yet to see any evidence on that site, it's all just one mans word against another.

Didn't take long for this thread to turn into a Hilltop bashing thread did it?

It's on FB, it must be true!

It's all alleged and I've yet to see any evidence on that site, it's all just one mans word against another.

Didn't take long for this thread to turn into a Hilltop bashing thread did it?

It was all joking until you popped your nose in............:blast

Hey guys my radiotherapy for my prostate cancer has left me searching for soothing cream for my bottom. Is this magic cream readily available? or is only available to special order. By the way I have got prostate cancer and I’ve really enjoyed this little tete a tete, you cream guys are very enlightening thanks for that, plus I would never spend £350 on any cream never mind Nivea.

Hey guys my radiotherapy for my prostate cancer has left me searching for soothing cream for my bottom. Is this magic cream readily available? or is only available to special order. By the way I have got prostate cancer and I’ve really enjoyed this little tete a tete, you cream guys are very enlightening thanks for that, plus I would never spend £350 on any cream never mind Nivea.

You can apply for this cream, but you must be on a special list, and be sworn to secrecy, you may have to sign in blood...............;)

Illusion is not readily available from any vendor except us. No-one else can detect it and you would have trouble identifying what you applied to your finger before applying said digit to your derriere for the purposes of posterior relief. This is why it comes in a little pink box, just so you know it is actually there. It doesn't need application for you to benefit from a smoother "bottom end". Just use the supplied enema cord which comes ready-connected to the bike. This is dual purpose as it is also the one you tie to your emu. £350 is actually very reasonable when you consider that you get a "2 for 1" effect on smoothing out both bottom ends for the price of one. Alternatively we offer a remote flash service where you use your telephone handset as the enema....works either way. You need to apply a touching toes type attitude, then as in the case of media reports of impending nuclear war, you adopt a pose like you are kissing your #### goodbye so you can see where the handset goes but you do need to hold this position for the 40 minutes it tales to work. I hope this changes your mind Mr Fishy. Money back not guaranteed in cases of satisfaction.

Illusion is not readily available from any vendor except us. No-one else can detect it and you would have trouble identifying what you applied to your finger before applying said digit to your derriere for the purposes of posterior relief. This is why it comes in a little pink box, just so you know it is actually there. It doesn't need application for you to benefit from a smoother "bottom end". Just use the supplied enema cord which comes ready-connected to the bike. This is dual purpose as it is also the one you tie to your emu. £350 is actually very reasonable when you consider that you get a "2 for 1" effect on smoothing out both bottom ends for the price of one. Alternatively we offer a remote flash service where you use your telephone handset as the enema....works either way. You need to apply a touching toes type attitude, then as in the case of media reports of impending nuclear war, you adopt a pose like you are kissing your #### goodbye so you can see where the handset goes but you do need to hold this position for the 40 minutes it tales to work. I hope this changes your mind Mr Fishy. Money back not guaranteed in cases of satisfaction.

Coming soon flash through your mobile phone, we send you this mega expensive cable, the technology is patented by Intel, Steve Jobs was in on the design before he sadly left the company, but do not tell anybody except your friends, they will love you forever.

For the faces of the more craggy customers I’ve heard egg is more suitable than the fix all invisible cream.

Obviously an internet egg will do which will be sent to your phone via your browser and onto your face via Bluetooth. It adapts to your face as you age so buy once and forget.

For the faces of the more craggy customers I’ve heard egg is more suitable than the fix all invisible cream.

Obviously an internet egg will do which will be sent to your phone via your browser and onto your face via Bluetooth. It adapts to your face as you age so buy once and forget.

My wife says that she wishes she could forget mine...shall I recommend an egg to her? Boiled or fried?

In all seriousness, Flatspot cream buyers on this forum need to be aware of the allegations about Mountain Top Cream, particularly as MTC is implicitly endorsed by the forum via adverts for the product. People should have the information so that they can make up their own minds about the existence and effectiveness of Mountain Top Cream. This forum has a duty of care to readers and members to inform them of the allegations, given that they involve a substantial and ongoing fraud that people may become victims of, directly as a result of viewing the forum.

In all seriousness, Flatspot cream buyers on this forum need to be aware of the allegations about Mountain Top Cream, particularly as MTC is implicitly endorsed by the forum via adverts for the product. People should have the information so that they can make up their own minds about the existence and effectiveness of Mountain Top Cream. This forum has a duty of care to readers and members to inform them of the allegations, given that they involve a substantial and ongoing fraud that people may become victims of, directly as a result of viewing the forum.
In your opinion.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Less likely any new peeps will become mtc cream customers now as the Mtc distributers have apparently ceased trading it as they couldn’t find the invisible stock and the manufacturer is on extended hols far far away over the rainbow by all accounts.

I agree. Can we have the information please on the effectiveness of MTC? Can, in particular, we have clinical peer reviews on its effectiveness as an enema and what is the prognosis on the after effects of the GS Norwegian Blue Emu? Our product speaks for itself....errr....we speak for it....it's grrrrrrrrrrreat!

I agree. Can we have the information please on the effectiveness of MTC? Can, in particular, we have clinical peer reviews on its effectiveness as an enema and what is the prognosis on the after effects of the GS Norwegian Blue Emu? Our product speaks for itself....errr....we speak for it....it's grrrrrrrrrrreat!

I think you will find it very hard to get a clinical and objective review from here, as the cream has melted away already, facelifts only last for a certain time.

All you guys great sense of humour, thanks. It made my night, seriously your cream remedies placated the old derrière I now go to shower and bed in the knowledge of knowing my hard earned money will better spent on the creme de le creme cream for my bottom (not flat spots). Night night.

All you guys great sense of humour, thanks. It made my night, seriously your cream remedies placated the old derrière I now go to shower and bed in the knowledge of knowing my hard earned money will better spent on the creme de le creme cream for my bottom (not flat spots). Night night.

Yep trying to keep it light hearted, as in reality, it is not funny for anyone, and a bad cream in a biking world, is really no fun at all.

Yep trying to keep it light hearted, as in reality, it is not funny for anyone, and a bad cream in a biking world, is really no fun at all.

Yes, life's too short to get so worked up about these things...bad cream is unforgivable though. Remember...it doesn't take ten years off you, just your money.

You really do need to change your medication

I personally already have, its a sad day when I have to buy overseas cream in a black box, when I really wanted to support a UK pink box cream, however the USA marketing just seemed so more plausible, and I can actually have some cream in my hands.......:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom