All new CVO Street Glide and Road Glide

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
14b2f210f77fb4f41295104db74a949d.jpg

d5c82ee7a42b567c5bfa5b39530b274f.jpg

Featuring a 121 motor, all new suspension, TFT etc,etc

Info here

I like it. Not sure if our lasses purse would. ;)

I dread to think what they are going to cost. The current 2023 CVO Road Glide Limited is £50K already.

121" motor, variable valve timing, full glass cockpit. A Harley with lots of electronics. What could possibly go wrong?

Are there enough biker cafes to tour round the world and justify the expense.
Just on Autotrader alone, the amount of newish or upto 5yrs old HD's with little mileage is shamefull.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Are there enough biker cafes to tour round the world and justify the expense.
Just on Autotrader alone, the amount of newish or upto 5yrs old HD's with little mileage is shamefull.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Everyone wants a Harley until they buy one, get scared by it and then decide they actually don't want one after all. It's a major midlife crisis thing. Tits or tyres and it will give you trouble.

But hey, it's great that the rest of use can find low mileage garage queens with a lot of the spendy bits already done.

I like them both, but they don't go around bends very well (at least my Fat Bob didn't) :nenau

Everyone wants a Harley until they buy one, get scared by it and then decide they actually don't want one after all. It's a major midlife crisis thing.

The OP is aware of with this scenario, he's been through it :D

I like it. Not sure if our lasses purse would. ;)
I like them too, a marked improvement on the previous RGS and SGS in terms of looks and tech, not to mention the engine upgrades. Just goes to show what a bit of competition can inspire.

It's not surprising they photographed it in the dark :augie

Every biker should own a Harley at some stage of their riding life, and if you can afford it, get a CVO. I’ll end up buying one soon enough I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom