For Sale Altberg motorbike boots. Size 10

RecymickGSA

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Location
Darlington
I bought these new- many years ago. Always looked after and treated regularly with the altberg Gris product. Not worn for ages so time to sell. Good used condition and decades of use left in them. Altberg make great products in Richmond. North Yorkshire. £90 posted to standard UK postcodes by PayPal f&f please. (Gris tin not included as I have other Altberg boots)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1968.jpeg
    IMG_1968.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1967.jpeg
    IMG_1967.jpeg
    500.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1965.jpeg
    IMG_1965.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 244
These are top boots. I've been wearing this style for years. They're tough, totally waterproof and once broken in, they are so comfortable.
My present pair were refurbed by Altberg which saved me having to spend mega bucks getting a new pair.
 
Come on somebody .. you know how good these are.
I have quite literally just binned a pair .. 16 yrs old, worn almost daily for 8 yrs "in the job" and there after the last few years .. resoled and velcro replaced, soles stuck back on with old style glue and leather bits actually worn through !
Amazing bits of kit. .. luckily I have a bigger "taller" pair not so used. ;)
 


Back
Top Bottom