Alternator availability for 2010+ Goldwing ....1800 (obviously)

Cortina

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Evening (it's not for me , but ...)
does anyone know any breakers (UK) that might have an alternator available for one of these (new one from Mr Honda is circa £1200 !!!!)

Ta

Evening (it's not for me , but ...)
does anyone know any breakers (UK) that might have an alternator available for one of these (new one from Mr Honda is circa £1200 !!!!)

Ta

If it is over here??

Frazer Auto Electrics in Lissue Lane off Moira Rd Lisburn

Have:- fixed, cobbled, repaired, redesigned or replaced many alternators for me over that last 30 plus years of using their services

I don;t know what it looks like Alan, so don;t roast me but I am guessing its a dismountable Body style alternator rather than an internal ??

And Frasers have access to a database of electrical spares that still to this day blow my mind

If it is over here??

Frazer Auto Electrics in Lissue Lane off Moira Rd Lisburn

Have:- fixed, cobbled, repaired, redesigned or replaced many alternators for me over that last 30 plus years of using their services

I don;t know what it looks like Alan, so don;t roast me but I am guessing its a dismountable Body style alternator rather than an internal ??

And Frasers have access to a database of electrical spares that still to this day blow my mind

Ta - it's for the man who was texting you today ..... I'll pass this on !

Back
Top Bottom