slimpickings Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 28, 2010 Messages 1,687 Reaction score 118 Location Doncaster Aug 22, 2026 #1 I am looking for a set of panniers and or fixing rails fit a 1200 GS /GSA. year 2011 pre LC models. If any one has anything PM me please
I am looking for a set of panniers and or fixing rails fit a 1200 GS /GSA. year 2011 pre LC models. If any one has anything PM me please
DJ123 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 17, 2022 Messages 2,929 Reaction score 2,008 Location Berkshire Aug 22, 2026 #2 There was a set on eBay, inc top box for about £300. Also best to post in the 'wanted' section https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/128017738197?
There was a set on eBay, inc top box for about £300. Also best to post in the 'wanted' section https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/128017738197?
slimpickings Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 28, 2010 Messages 1,687 Reaction score 118 Location Doncaster Aug 22, 2026 #3 DJ123 said: There was a set on eBay, inc top box for about £300. Also best to post in the 'wanted' section https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/128017738197? Click to expand... Thanks DJ I have seen those but no rails I don't want to buy any boxes until I have secured a set of boxes Does any one know how to move this to the Wantyed section ?
DJ123 said: There was a set on eBay, inc top box for about £300. Also best to post in the 'wanted' section https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/128017738197? Click to expand... Thanks DJ I have seen those but no rails I don't want to buy any boxes until I have secured a set of boxes Does any one know how to move this to the Wantyed section ?
DJ123 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 17, 2022 Messages 2,929 Reaction score 2,008 Location Berkshire Aug 22, 2026 #4 You'll always have one without the other, until you buy the other! 30 seconds on eBay; rails https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/158006737020?
You'll always have one without the other, until you buy the other! 30 seconds on eBay; rails https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/158006737020?
DJ123 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 17, 2022 Messages 2,929 Reaction score 2,008 Location Berkshire Aug 22, 2026 #5 Now, do i buy both and add my mark up to them
Paul G (BHT) Janitor Administrator Joined Jan 30, 2001 Messages 24,246 Reaction score 6,932 Location Asgard Aug 22, 2026 #6 slimpickings said: I don't want to buy any boxes until I have secured a set of boxes Click to expand... Eh? slimpickings said: Does any one know how to move this to the Wantyed section ? Click to expand... Now moved.
slimpickings said: I don't want to buy any boxes until I have secured a set of boxes Click to expand... Eh? slimpickings said: Does any one know how to move this to the Wantyed section ? Click to expand... Now moved.
slimpickings Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 28, 2010 Messages 1,687 Reaction score 118 Location Doncaster Aug 23, 2026 #7 Paul G (BHT) said: Eh? Now moved. Click to expand... oooops should read ....... Don't want to buy boxes until I have secured. fixing RAILS Thanks for moving to wanted section
Paul G (BHT) said: Eh? Now moved. Click to expand... oooops should read ....... Don't want to buy boxes until I have secured. fixing RAILS Thanks for moving to wanted section
Kenny Rodkiss Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 6, 2002 Messages 1,154 Reaction score 30 Location Scottish borders Aug 23, 2026 #8 I still have a full set of alloy panniers and top box, all with internal gsa bags. brand new plus a new gsa tank bag. Still don't have the mounting frames though.
I still have a full set of alloy panniers and top box, all with internal gsa bags. brand new plus a new gsa tank bag. Still don't have the mounting frames though.
norbsa99 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 22, 2018 Messages 99 Reaction score 72 Location Mid Wales Sep 18, 2026 #9 DM sent regarding my Hepco Becker Xplorer cutout panners and carrier system shortly to be removed from my 2012 R1200 GS Twin cam. norbsa99
DM sent regarding my Hepco Becker Xplorer cutout panners and carrier system shortly to be removed from my 2012 R1200 GS Twin cam. norbsa99