We stayed here for our 10th wedding anniversary and the views were spectacular The bedroom was small, but comfortable, and the food was good Ravello was a nice little town too
Why not go to Benidorm. I went there to see if it was anything like in the early Benidorm TV show. It was exactly the same. I have never seen Brit's so happy. It was a right laugh, cheap and cheerful and lovely weather and sun sets. I wouldn't go again though.
Can't hep with your request on the Amalfi coast but if you do decide to look a little further afield there's a a really nice hotel in Sorrento we stayed at a few years ago.
Excellent location and very comfortable place to stay.
The lovely Mrs Saint and I honeymooned at the Plaza Hotel in central Sorrento. Superb hotel with a rooftop pool overlooking the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius. Highly recommended.
The lovely Mrs Tricuspid and I honeymooned at the Tramontano in central Sorrento. Superb hotel on the clifftops, with a lift down to the beach. Lovely grounds too. Highly recommended.
Had a week here last month. Amazing hotel, excellent food choices, especially breakfast. Staff very attentive and helpful. Gardens amazing and infinity pool very relaxing and quiet.
Short walks either down to the sea front or the town (but lots of steps both ways). Plenty of good eateries to choose from in Amalfi town.
We stayed a week, right on the front at Sorrento, for one of my big birthdays. A classic old fashioned luxury hotel, with views of the bay/Vesuvius, if you want something special.