For Sale Anyone got an old phone (Samsung Galaxy) that I can buy please?

King Rat

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
12,182
Location
Uttoxeter, England
My phone has died, totally dead, unreadable on a wire in the fancy phone shop.

Wanted - Samsung Galaxy of some sort, 20 or later, because mine was a 20. I need the same so I can continue to work it to the 5% of capability that I can use.
Thanks.
 
My phone has died, totally dead, unreadable on a wire in the fancy phone shop.

Wanted - Samsung Galaxy of some sort, 20 or later, because mine was a 20. I need the same so I can continue to work it to the 5% of capability that I can use.
Thanks.


UPDATE - no need now. It got fixed with a forced restart apparently.

Hold the power button and volume buttons down together and hold for 20 seconds..... BINGO. There are some clever folks about!
 
God bless them little Avons,😘

And the Shitehawks.... got the 25:1 carb kit for it. It worked well enough on 10:1, but it was smokey. The 25:1 needle kit runs much cleaner and is still getting plenty of oil. Having stood for a year, she started second pull. I presume the first pull just charged the crankcase and got some volatility into the system. Marvellous outboards.
 
And the Shitehawks.... got the 25:1 carb kit for it. It worked well enough on 10:1, but it was smokey. The 25:1 needle kit runs much cleaner and is still getting plenty of oil. Having stood for a year, she started second pull. I presume the first pull just charged the crankcase and got some volatility into the system. Marvellous outboards.
I really do love them little Seagulls, don’t know what it is about them, probably their simplicity,just fun little engines, the smoke running at 10-1 was something else 😂😂
 


Back
Top Bottom