Wanted anyone looking to sell a 2022 onwards BMW 1250RT?

Jeremy

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
1,548
Reaction score
445
Location
Devon
Considering one of these as a replacement for my 1250GSA. Sub 10k miles, white or black considered.

Regards

Jeremy
 
Thx but the link doesn't work
I was thinking of trading mine in whilst the £1300 extra tradein is still going. Its a 2022 RTLE with all the 712 options : fancy Paint, diamond wheels, stereo (not that thats much good) radar cruise. I have added an Akra and I have the standard one, low seat and I have the standard one. It has the add on top box too. I have an Garmin XT2 on it but would keep that. Pics attached. BMW will give me £14600 for it. If you can do more you can have it. let me know. 5700 miles and dealer serviced and under the extended warranty.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0590.jpeg
    IMG_0590.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0589.jpeg
    IMG_0589.jpeg
    516.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0588.jpeg
    IMG_0588.jpeg
    511.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0587.jpeg
    IMG_0587.jpeg
    537.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0586.jpeg
    IMG_0586.jpeg
    574.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    559.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0583.jpeg
    IMG_0583.jpeg
    499.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0582.jpeg
    IMG_0582.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0591.jpeg
    IMG_0591.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 80
Thank you the offer but the BMW bid is difficult to beat.
 


Back
Top Bottom