Auctions of Stuff for Bert's Mali Mission III

so what's going on with the outdoor course? I'd still like to do it and don't mind bidding more than what's been offered - but who would I be bidding against? Would a second course be possible in place of the canoeing (which doesn't seem to have been popular)
I'd be up for a place as well.

so what's going on with the outdoor course? I'd still like to do it and don't mind bidding more than what's been offered - but who would I be bidding against? Would a second course be possible in place of the canoeing (which doesn't seem to have been popular)

IMHO

It's only fare that the places go to the highest bidder , after all it's for charity ..... :bounce1

Bid away young man :D

If any places left have the same bid after closing then let them make a higher offer if they want the remaning place :nenau

What do you reckon :confused:

IMHO

It's only fare that the places go to the highest bidder , after all it's for charity ..... :bounce1

If any places left have the same bid after closing then let them make a higher offer if they want the remaning place :nenau

Although I accept what you are saying James - at the moment all bids are the same. If I bid higher and win, and no-one else bids whose place would I take?

Lot 11 - Alpinestar Street Cargo Pants (Black Label) UK RRP £85.95

Size 34 - I normally wear 34" trousers but these come up big (American Big!), so should fit someone who wears 35/36 trousers. inside leg is a lanky 34"

These are great summer trousers as they are very well ventilated. Bought them for my trip to Italy this year. Didn't come through until after the trip :blast

Has knee pads.

IMG_0345.jpg

Without Flash
IMG_0344.jpg

Lot 13 - BMW Touren Jacket.

My first biking jacket, bought at SPC. Used a couple of times then been in wardrobe ever since I bought a Stitch.

Size 22 - It's a girl size :blast I normally wear a 50 in BMW sizes. This comes up slightly shorter and a little snug.

With Flash ..
IMG_0342.jpg

Without Flash ..
IMG_0343.jpg

IMHO

Sounds fair to me - it is an auction:thumb

'Kin ell, Novice, there's some good stuff there! Thanks for that! :bow:bow:bow

Regards the wilderness courses - if everyones happy then bid higher if you like. There are 6 places in total avaliable and I'll do it in rotation, ie Sir James was the first bidder and his are the first to be up for grabs. Is that ok? So if schiannini bids, he get's Sir James' places and so on. Fair?

Back
Top Bottom