Back in the loving arms of the Mothership

Troppo

Bemused observer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Greetings all,

After a 4 year dalliance with some Austrian hussies, I am back in the loving arms of the Mothership.

Picked up my new R1250RT today, in lovely Alpine white. Just got her home ahead of a Queensland summer storm.

PXL_20231216_032844704.jpg

All RTs in Oz have all the options – the only difference is the colour and option 719 blingy bits.

I previously owned a 2015 1200 RT. One of those bikes I should have never sold...

2014-12-07 16.47.21.jpg

The new one is effectively identical, apart from the new engine and TFT. Even the small top box remains unchanged.

I’ve fitted a few SW Motech sliders and transplanted my small tank bag this afternoon. My Machine Art Moto head protectors and front mudguard extension should arrive next week.

What a superb bike they are!

Her little black friend arrives in January….

The Mothership does indeed love us and want us to be happy...

Attachments

• DSC00995.JPG
    DSC00995.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 25
Greetings all,

After a 4 year dalliance with some Austrian hussies, I am back in the loving arms of the Mothership.

Picked up my new R1250RT today, in lovely Alpine white. Just got her home ahead of a Queensland summer storm.

View attachment 296604

All RTs in Oz have all the options – the only difference is the colour and option 719 blingy bits.

I previously owned a 2015 1200 RT. One of those bikes I should have never sold...

View attachment 296606

The new one is effectively identical, apart from the new engine and TFT. Even the small top box remains unchanged.

I’ve fitted a few SW Motech sliders and transplanted my small tank bag this afternoon. My Machine Art Moto head protectors and front mudguard extension should arrive next week.

What a superb bike they are!

Her little black friend arrives in January….

The Mothership does indeed love us and want us to be happy...
That does look very nice, little black friend........R9T?

Back
Top Bottom