Managed to snap my clutch lever at the weekend when the bike fell over when checking the tyre pressures
. Anyway there are a bewildering selection of replacements out there, I'm sure the £150 Evotech offerings are lovely but what have you fitted that you're happy with?
While I'm at it I might change the bars. I would prefer a pair without the standard downturn at the ends and would probably be more comfortable if they were an inch or two higher than the standard. I have looked at the Renthal site but it's bloody confusing and not clear what I'm ordering so again what have you fitted that could fit the ticket.
Finally some better looking mirrors would be nice. I've had the Monster for 5 trouble free years so she deserves a spruce up.
Cheers all
While I'm at it I might change the bars. I would prefer a pair without the standard downturn at the ends and would probably be more comfortable if they were an inch or two higher than the standard. I have looked at the Renthal site but it's bloody confusing and not clear what I'm ordering so again what have you fitted that could fit the ticket.
Finally some better looking mirrors would be nice. I've had the Monster for 5 trouble free years so she deserves a spruce up.
Cheers all