Bar Risers

Moonchild

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Location
Northern Ireland
Just wondered if anyone has tried bar risers on the 1300rs? Wunderlich do risers which raise the bars by 15mm and don't require any modification to cables etc. 15mm doesn't seem like a lot but perhaps it is an improvement in terms of comfort. Any input welcome.
 
Just wondered if anyone has tried bar risers on the 1300rs? Wunderlich do risers which raise the bars by 15mm and don't require any modification to cables etc. 15mm doesn't seem like a lot but perhaps it is an improvement in terms of comfort. Any input welcome.
I tried the BMW test bike with the riser. It feels like a my standard 1250RS (if that makes sense), you can add the Wunderlich riser to the BMW high bar. That would make a difference.
 
I tried the BMW test bike with the riser. It feels like a my standard 1250RS (if that makes sense), you can add the Wunderlich riser to the BMW high bar. That would make a difference.
I had a 1250rs and fitted the Wunderlich risers, 25mm, I think. It was very comfortable from what I remember. Just wondering if 15mm is worth the bother on the 1300.
 
Thanks for that, just wondered was 15mm worth the effort but I think I will go ahead with them.
Was there much involved with fitting them ?
you need to disconnect the electronic suspension cable, and that was fidly.
In the end , I just cut the tie-rap that was around the connector, so it was easier to reach and disconnect the connector.
 


Back
Top Bottom