Reggie353 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 7, 2018 Messages 905 Reaction score 100 Location Belfast Oct 20, 2020 #1 This was cheap at £1100 all in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deleted account 211025001 Registered user Joined Feb 3, 2005 Messages 8 Reaction score 10 Oct 20, 2020 #2 Blimey, I don’t think I’ve ever spent more than a tenner on a plate? Andres
Hustler Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 24, 2006 Messages 3,936 Reaction score 473 Location Up in the hills of Norfolk Oct 20, 2020 #3 Outtomunch said: Blimey, I don’t think I’ve ever spent more than a tenner on a plate? Andres Click to expand... I have if it's got a sirloin steak on it.
Outtomunch said: Blimey, I don’t think I’ve ever spent more than a tenner on a plate? Andres Click to expand... I have if it's got a sirloin steak on it.
Schtum Iconoclast UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 4, 2003 Messages 18,887 Reaction score 1,010 Location Howe of Fife Oct 20, 2020 #4 Outtomunch said: Blimey, I don’t think I’ve ever spent more than a tenner on a plate? Andres Click to expand... Bah....cheapskate....
Outtomunch said: Blimey, I don’t think I’ve ever spent more than a tenner on a plate? Andres Click to expand... Bah....cheapskate....
Yorkshire Twat Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 11, 2019 Messages 322 Reaction score 120 Location West Yorkshire Oct 20, 2020 #5 Number plate MY70GSA £399 on DVLA website Thats not too bad
richardbd Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 3,393 Reaction score 877 Location Sometimes here, sometimes there... Oct 20, 2020 #6 Reggie353 said: This was cheap at £1100 all in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... It'll look crap on a bike, where it will appear as R 125 OGS
Reggie353 said: This was cheap at £1100 all in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... It'll look crap on a bike, where it will appear as R 125 OGS
Reggie353 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 7, 2018 Messages 905 Reaction score 100 Location Belfast Oct 20, 2020 #7 Yorkshire Twat said: MY70GSA £399 on DVLA website Thats not too bad Click to expand... MO70 GSA available too.
Yorkshire Twat said: MY70GSA £399 on DVLA website Thats not too bad Click to expand... MO70 GSA available too.
jags feckin amatuer UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 7, 2011 Messages 3,539 Reaction score 598 Location laurencekirk aberdeenshire Oct 22, 2020 #8 richardbd said: It'll look crap on a bike, where it will appear as R 125 OGS Click to expand... that's pissed on his chips.
richardbd said: It'll look crap on a bike, where it will appear as R 125 OGS Click to expand... that's pissed on his chips.
Smartbazza Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 13, 2002 Messages 2,564 Reaction score 1,574 Location Moira, Norn Iron Oct 22, 2020 #9 in fairness to Reggie in NI people do tend to stretch the number plate rules a bit!
Ogmios Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 18, 2003 Messages 16,634 Reaction score 435 Location Dublin, Ireland Oct 22, 2020 #10 richardbd said: It'll look crap on a bike, where it will appear as R 125 OGS Click to expand... Ooh - I'd love to have that! ... the Reg. / not a 1250GS! ~~~
richardbd said: It'll look crap on a bike, where it will appear as R 125 OGS Click to expand... Ooh - I'd love to have that! ... the Reg. / not a 1250GS! ~~~
Robbi Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 11, 2020 Messages 6,719 Reaction score 4,216 Location Bangor NI Oct 22, 2020 #11 yep we could have ..... R 1250 GS ( but centred )
richardbd Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 3,393 Reaction score 877 Location Sometimes here, sometimes there... Oct 22, 2020 #12 Robbi said: yep we could have ..... R 1250 GS ( but centred ) Click to expand... That's cool. Not allowed here...
Robbi said: yep we could have ..... R 1250 GS ( but centred ) Click to expand... That's cool. Not allowed here...